driving the feilds

theres only one way to show thl knockers and thats to take them out and show them,if some of the 4x4 field driveing scum pedos was to offer a night out to those that are doing the knocking,you may change there minds,i have 1000s of acers to go at,who wants to come and see how its done ?

sam if i was closer i would take you up but from there to here or here to there via pubic transport is to much,dances will go though might get him of the computer,lol

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was drivin the fields in the early 90,s when hardly anyone else was at it..we never crashed a hedge..snapped a lock..or robbed anything...if we couldnt get in the game was left for another day. Actual

It's just like EVERYTHING else, it's not black and white, there is a good way and a bad way of doing the same thing. Some folk are just wankers and whatever they do they manage to act like a fecking k

The numbers, kill crazy drivers aren't real hunters, and I doubt they even care if they destroy anything in their path, nor do they care if they wipe out a population of animals in an area: bring back

i used to drive the fields but my license is too valuable and who wants to get pulled and chased all the time and i never broke fences or stole from farms.i like walking the land anyway and squeeking the foxes in alriight you done cover half the land but we cover a fair bit driving from spot to spot and you get to see the dog run not open the door for a first x to show what it can do. dancesand same ill have a walk out wi you one time if the offers open

I do both and enjoy both about 90% of driving is done on permission or a mates permission puts alot more game infront of ye dogs and those that say its to get closer to game obviously aint ever done it, am sure ye think ye drive 100mph across a field and chuck a dog out the window on quarrys back :laugh: ive found a poor nights lamping in the truck usualy still beats a great nights lamping on foot but as i say i still enjoy both :thumbs:

another thing we do in bad scotland is youse a qaud at times and dog in back to get to moor to moor , if you have 35 thousand acres of grouse moor you drive to go to each bit drive tracks dogs out , nothing wrong with driven game with landy soobie on the flat stubble feilds ,and our freinds in america alot have alot more sense than us at times and no what bags game ,i like a bit of both cant beat it drive feilds and walk areas sky cat dont knock knowlegble guys whove seen a bit, same with alot of the doubtin thomases imagune havin 3 or 4 thousand acre of stubble fech walking that every nite or week after a ten hour shift at work