Ferret demolished neighbours cat....

O aye, it's a slow night.

Just for the record, this now has nowt to do with if the original poster is telling the truth or not. It's just a more interesting discussion than most of the pish going on!

But the lad did say he had several hobs in the court.

I'm just waiting for someone to pipe up that their e.u poley once killed their neighbors Alsatian.

Malt - i'm impressed, but did they have birth certificates?

• Like 1

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably offer you a job.......they're a bunch of lying b*****ds too.

I was in bed once and heard an almight commotion downstairs, legged it down and my front door had been kicked open, as I glanced into the living room I couldn't believe was I was seeing. A burgular h

this cat did it come through the round window or the square window

Posted Images

O aye, it's a slow night.

Just for the record, this now has nowt to do with if the original poster is telling the truth or not. It's just a more interesting discussion than most of the pish going on!

But the lad did say he had several hobs in the court.

I'm just waiting for someone to pipe up that their e.u poley once killed their neighbors Alsatian.

Malt - i'm impressed, but did they have birth certificates?

If you read his other thread, he has a tele watching ferret, it maybe watched Jackie Chan the night before

its got nothing to do with brains,common sense should tell you it would never happen..im not having a dig at anyone here btw.so no spitting out dummies lol

i respect a jai a lot,but imo i think he is wrong.im so confident it wouldnt happen id lay 500 quid on anyone proving me wrong

Put it this way scott, i'm half confident with the right cat and ferret it could happen, but def not confident enough to ever try it with my ferrets.

How about this, if a big hob managed to lock onto a cats throat, do you think the cat could die?

I think that the cats back legs and claws would make short work of gutting the ferret as its trying to push it off, I do think your right though, the right combination of events or circumstance and i am sure there are some instances where several ferrets could kill a cat, but percentage wise it wouldnt look good for the ferrets

It could have happened if he had enough big hobs, I had a huge hob that ripped up a mink and when feeding him rabbits he would crush the skulls like a tin can. I have a kit from him now that's going to be something to recon with too but I wouldn't try putting him in with a cat.

d6a7fb865b62a3afd45bfac00d95161a.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: .. I have printed this thread off so i can read it in bed :laugh: