Ferret demolished neighbours cat....

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Probably offer you a job.......they're a bunch of lying b*****ds too.

I was in bed once and heard an almight commotion downstairs, legged it down and my front door had been kicked open, as I glanced into the living room I couldn't believe was I was seeing. A burgular h

this cat did it come through the round window or the square window

Posted Images

As unlikely as it is, it COULD happen, not saying it did, but it is possible. You spend enough time around ferrets and one day you get bitten, they bite hard, to the bone, and a big hob, locked on a cats throat shaking, the cat wouldn't last long. Would still expect some damaged ferrets mind.

• Like 1

As unlikely as it is, it COULD happen, not saying it did, but it is possible. You spend enough time around ferrets and one day you get bitten, they bite hard, to the bone, and a big hob, locked on a cats throat shaking, the cat wouldn't last long. Would still expect some damaged ferrets mind.

This is how bull shitters baffle brains! The ones with the brains know it's possible, but highly unlikely.

TC

its got nothing to do with brains,common sense should tell you it would never happen..im not having a dig at anyone here btw.so no spitting out dummies lol

i respect a jai a lot,but imo i think he is wrong.im so confident it wouldnt happen id lay 500 quid on anyone proving me wrong

• Like 1
its got nothing to do with brains,common sense should tell you it would never happen..im not having a dig at anyone here btw.so no spitting out dummies lol

i respect a jai a lot,but imo i think he is wrong.im so confident it wouldnt happen id lay 500 quid on anyone proving me wrong

Put it this way scott, i'm half confident with the right cat and ferret it could happen, but def not confident enough to ever try it with my ferrets.

How about this, if a big hob managed to lock onto a cats throat, do you think the cat could die?

Put it this way scott, i'm half confident with the right cat and ferret it could happen, but def not confident enough to ever try it with my ferrets.

How about this, if a big hob managed to lock onto a cats throat, do you think the cat could die?

i think the cat would tear the ferret to bits with its claws,could the cat die by the bite to the neck afterwards.im not sure.why i say this.is many years ago i witnessed someone tyng two cats tails together and hanging them over a washing line.it was like a scene from psycho.they f*****g ripped each other to bits.they are ferocious b*****ds when they get started,and never in all my years ferreting have i seen a polecat demonstrate the same agression.

like i have said earlier look at the state of some dogs faces in a cat attack,do you think a ferret could with stand a similar savage swipe or bite.i will admit i may be sounding a bit arrogant and opinated,and if anyone tooj offence to that,i apologise was not my intentention lads. :victory:

i think the cat would tear the ferret to bits with its claws,could the cat die by the bite to the neck afterwards.im not sure.why i say this.is many years ago i witnessed someone tyng two cats tails together and hanging them over a washing line.it was like a scene from psycho.they f*****g ripped each other to bits.they are ferocious b*****ds when they get started,and never in all my years ferreting have i seen a polecat demonstrate the same agression.

like i have said earlier look at the state of some dogs faces in a cat attack,do you think a ferret could with stand a similar savage swipe or bite.i will admit i may be sounding a bit arrogant and opinated,and if anyone tooj offence to that,i apologise was not my intentention lads. :victory:

I know what you are saying mate, i really do, i just think there is a chance that with the right cat and the right ferret, if the cat was either trying to get the f**k outta there, or intent on killing another one of the ferrets, a decent sized hob could perforate or crush a kittys windpipe/juglar pretty quick.

I know its totally different, but a wee jill can kill a big buck rabbit stone dead in seconds, now obviously the rabbit aint fighting back anything like a cat, but i'm always impressed by the speed at which they get into the throat and destroy it.

Like i said, i don't really believe this case, but i think it would be possible for a cat of the right size and lack of balls, to end up dead in a court with 5 big hobs, but i would expect a dead ferret or two at least.

I've seen several cats struggle to kill medium to large rats, so for me it's not a stretch to believe that your average cat could be killed by several large hob ferrets. :yes: I've got a jill here who goes straight for the throat of whatever you put in with her without fail, straight under the chin. One of the large hobs I bred from her went to Ireland with Jigsaw off here and he tells me he regularly kills underground by biting the heads clean off rabbits.. :icon_eek: He's a big old boy too. :yes: Here's his brothers:

Hob.jpg

Milo.jpg

I'm not saying I believe the original story, but then again I'd never say it was impossible.. :thumbs:

In the circumstances the cat burst into the hutch, i dont think it thought for 1 minute it was in any danger. A cat 99 times out of 100 will destroy a ferret. I wont say immpossible as one lucky lucky bite would kill a cat. Still the ferret would take some serious f*****g punishment in the process.

• Like 1

In the circumstances the cat burst into the hutch, i dont think it thought for 1 minute it was in any danger. A cat 99 times out of 100 will destroy a ferret. I wont say immpossible as one lucky lucky bite would kill a cat. Still the ferret would take some serious f*****g punishment in the process.

That's the thing with this highly hypothetical scenario Lab, we're not talking about a single ferret.. :hmm: Time to call Mythbusters I reckon.. ;):laugh:

if the original poster told me it was raining id go outside and check.were kinda moving the goalposts now lads.saying more than one hob ferret.seven large hobs attacking a cat,maybe,but i would still expect a few dead and ones that would be aswell f*****g dead.

They do say curiosity killed the . . . . . . .

Malt - didn't know you were an international ferret exporter! The grab under the chin is what i was thinking of. Dead in seconds, total throat destruction.

That's the thing with this highly hypothetical scenario Lab, we're not talking about a single ferret.. :hmm: Time to call Mythbusters I reckon.. ;):laugh:

The story has arms and legs mate...................arguing over nowt really!!! But the cat would still win............... :D

The story has arms and legs mate...................arguing over nowt really!!! But the cat would still win............... :D

I'm just trying to get this pish past 10 pages... :angel::laugh:

Malt - didn't know you were an international ferret exporter! The grab under the chin is what i was thinking of. Dead in seconds, total throat destruction.

Oh aye mate, I've sent loads of ferrets overseas - 2 in fact... ;) I'm a real authority on the subject... :laugh: