DOGO ARGENTINO X GREYHOUND

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quite simply ...the bull was/is used purely for its do or die attitude...not for its holding power as is the Dogo,s job..Proper bulls have been bred for hundreds of years solely for the die trying att

u realy are a tool u have 1 bull lurcher that cant catch anything another thats a jacker.and u dubble your dogs up on the lamp of the back of a truck on hares.the only dogs that need 2 be put down is

what a f*****g fanny.

Posted Images

Yall need to meet some real hog hunters and ask them what their preferred catch dogs are and what "breed" makes the team more than any other by far. This thread has been hilarious thus far. Please dont stop now. Yall are just

gettin warmed up.

Tell us more then mate

How would the Dogo's bone structure,muscle mass,etc marry to the Greyhound?

I think in a 1x litter you'd get a lot of heavy cumbersome dogs that would lose a little on catch ability........maybe if you bred to ultimatley get a 3/4 you could get a decent enough dog though.

genes have a funny way of working u will allways get some that throw 2 the grey and some 2 the dogo.they should ave more leg then a first cross bull/grey.

im not saying these dogs should be bread im just replying 2 the statement that they couldnt 2 the job of a bullgrey

bull greys jobs. catch kill fox pull game pull down deer any 1 that thinks a dogo grey couldnt do this is mad these dogs can hold f*****g fully grown boar they would destroy any quarry u put in front of them over here the bull cross oweners will say whats the point cause they have there blinkers on.what was the point in adding bull when the good old fashioned tradional lurcher could do that job.

what i said celt, is in this country what have we got that the dogo could do, that the bullx cant??? bullx's are pretty capable of taking anything on these isles, so why the need for nothing but a bigger version, cos that all i beleive ye would get.... a leggier bullx

Yall need to meet some real hog hunters and ask them what their preferred catch dogs are and what "breed" makes the team more than any other by far. This thread has been hilarious thus far. Please dont stop now. Yall are just

gettin warmed up.

Tell us more then mate

why do that and ruin all the fun

As a pig dog,there`s a lot better than the APBT.The Argentinians bred the dogos to make the ultimate BIG GAME hunting dog.Bull terriers were around for them at that time,but were deemed inadequate(too small).The Australians NQ Bullhound was bred from EBT,American bulldog and Great Dane,again APBT deemed as inadequate.The Texans use American Bulldogs and Dogos for pig hunting.Fact.....the APBT is a small(but game dog) that is not as a lot on here believe a jack of all trades.

• Like 3

How would the Dogo's bone structure,muscle mass,etc marry to the Greyhound?

I think in a 1x litter you'd get a lot of heavy cumbersome dogs that would lose a little on catch ability........maybe if you bred to ultimatley get a 3/4 you could get a decent enough dog though.

genes have a funny way of working u will allways get some that throw 2 the grey and some 2 the dogo.they should ave more leg then a first cross bull/grey.

im not saying these dogs should be bread im just replying 2 the statement that they couldnt 2 the job of a bullgrey

bull greys jobs. catch kill fox pull game pull down deer any 1 that thinks a dogo grey couldnt do this is mad these dogs can hold f*****g fully grown boar they would destroy any quarry u put in front of them over here the bull cross oweners will say whats the point cause they have there blinkers on.what was the point in adding bull when the good old fashioned tradional lurcher could do that job.

what i said celt, is in this country what have we got that the dogo could do, that the bullx cant??? bullx's are pretty capable of taking anything on these isles, so why the need for nothing but a bigger version, cos that all i beleive ye would get.... a leggier bullx

:hmm:

As a pig dog,there`s a lot better than the APBT.The Argentinians bred the dogos to make the ultimate BIG GAME hunting dog.Bull terriers were around for them at that time,but were deemed inadequate(too small).The Australians NQ Bullhound was bred from EBT,American bulldog and Great Dane,again APBT deemed as inadequate.The Texans use American Bulldogs and Dogos for pig hunting.Fact.....the APBT is a small(but game dog) that is not as a lot on here believe a jack of all trades.

How many "Texans" do you know? I know quite a few of them who catch quite a few hogs and I aint never heard them tell of a dogo nor an "American" bulldog, whatever the f**k that's supposed to be.

• Like 1