DOGO ARGENTINO X GREYHOUND

Anyone notice bosun and stabba didn't bite? Think they got I was fishing lmao

The only thing you should be fishing for is a new dog judging by your topic "teams for this season" lol lol

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quite simply ...the bull was/is used purely for its do or die attitude...not for its holding power as is the Dogo,s job..Proper bulls have been bred for hundreds of years solely for the die trying att

u realy are a tool u have 1 bull lurcher that cant catch anything another thats a jacker.and u dubble your dogs up on the lamp of the back of a truck on hares.the only dogs that need 2 be put down is

what a f*****g fanny.

Posted Images

The only thing you should be fishing for is a new dog judging by your topic "teams for this season" lol lol

brilliant i just spat my tea on me lap lol

You never know as been said get down to a 1/4 dogo could be a good dog physically as they must have some serious prey drive and where bred to run all day so could possibly mix a good 3/4 to a good bull x you just never know. Didn't they use to say the bull x will be no good as a lurcher ?

I've got a Dogo/Galgo (Spanish greyhound) cross here. Just waiting for her to mature to see what she's made of as she's only 9 months and daft as a brush at the moment.

I went to a national breed show a while back and was horrified to see the state of the breed in Europe-not one person was hunting their Dogo, just all sad sorts parading their status dogs around the show ring. Gutting stuff really as I was expecting some interesting chats with the owners. Personally, I'd stick with the tried and tested ingredients that you guys have over there :thumbs:

I've got a Dogo/Galgo (Spanish greyhound) cross here. Just waiting for her to mature to see what she's made of as she's only 9 months and daft as a brush at the moment.

I went to a national breed show a while back and was horrified to see the state of the breed in Europe-not one person was hunting their Dogo, just all sad sorts parading their status dogs around the show ring. Gutting stuff really as I was expecting some interesting chats with the owners. Personally, I'd stick with the tried and tested ingredients that you guys have over there :thumbs:

any pics

have you got any pics of her

I'll try and get some transferred from the phone onto the computer tonight or tomorrow. She came out pure white and just seems a low quality, snipey Dogo but she is an athletic beast alright. Will be interesting to see how she turns out

Yall need to meet some real hog hunters and ask them what their preferred catch dogs are and what "breed" makes the team more than any other by far. This thread has been hilarious thus far. Please dont stop now. Yall are just gettin warmed up.

do yourself a favour dances when the grown ups are talking be quiet

Edited by sam