DOGO ARGENTINO X GREYHOUND

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Quite simply ...the bull was/is used purely for its do or die attitude...not for its holding power as is the Dogo,s job..Proper bulls have been bred for hundreds of years solely for the die trying att

u realy are a tool u have 1 bull lurcher that cant catch anything another thats a jacker.and u dubble your dogs up on the lamp of the back of a truck on hares.the only dogs that need 2 be put down is

what a f*****g fanny.

Posted Images

Yeah well done, what ever the reason or personal view point maybe its best not to post such stupid things on a public forum??

Is it a crime to post your opinion this forum now?

I think when they are pro dog fighting its fecking daft, especially when idiots post links to dog fighting vids. :icon_eek: Aint you ever thought what this kind of publicity does to hunting?

Fair point but to fight such bans both sides of the coin should be shown. The sport is no doubt brutal, but cruel? There are idiots outhere in any hunting sport but that doesn't paint the whole picture. Nice name by the way ;)

mate theres a lot of people that like these dogs for there brains and not just becouse there hard as nails any one going on about them fighting there quarie have never seen one hunt they were breed to be 100% non agresive to people aswell for well over 400 years

True but its the game they participate in that makes them the dog they are! To ignore their past is pretty ignorant in my eyes

Yeah well done, what ever the reason or personal view point maybe its best not to post such stupid things on a public forum??

Is it a crime to post your opinion this forum now?

I think when they are pro dog fighting its fecking daft, especially when idiots post links to dog fighting vids. :icon_eek: Aint you ever thought what this kind of publicity does to hunting?

Fair point but to fight such bans both sides of the coin should be shown. The sport is no doubt brutal, but cruel? There are idiots outhere in any hunting sport but that doesn't paint the whole picture. Nice name by the way ;)

i agree but the problem is they ban a type of hunting on a hole /breed not just the idiots in it

yeah mate it dumb c**ts puting shit up like that that should be locked up and at lest band from the site

any body fighting dogs in this day and age should be locked up

and i would be happy to jump in the ring with any one who dose imo all it dose is give antis the power to get rid of some of the most truely remarable dog breed on earth that once were used for fighting but can be used for many other things now

you wonder why so many breeds and hunting gets band its becouse of pin dick wont to bees who know f**k all about what there talking about and posting shit on the net

and f**k it up for real dog man and hunters world wide

Are you for real?? Dog fighting is what brought us the APBT! Without it the breed would have been just another useless showdog. I believe the sport shouldn't have been outlawed. if it was ran like the Japanese do it, with proper medical care and

professional run clubs I can't see a problem. IMO it is no more cruel than any other hunting, at least with the dogs you have two willing combatants, the same cant be said for the likes of fox hunting!

Dog fighting ain't hunting. It may have brought us paragons of game dogs that the APBT is, but I for one would never want hunting to be confused with blood sports. The sport in fieldsports is in the hunt and the catch. The fox has a sporting chance of making good its escape. No organised dog fight has ever been that sporting. In my chosen field sports I am looking for the hunt, the challenge and not just the kill.

:rofl: :rofl: @ all the pro boar hunters from the UK :shok: how the f**k can you compare the two breeds on boar when you never done it with either of them :doh: watching a few youtube videos means nothing :nono:

yeah mate it dumb c**ts puting shit up like that that should be locked up and at lest band from the site

and i would be happy to jump in the ring with any one who dose imo all it dose is give antis the power to get rid of some of the most truely remarable dog breed on earth that once were used for fighting but can be used for many other things now

you wonder why so many breeds and hunting gets band its becouse of pin dick wont to bees who know f**k all about what there talking about and posting shit on the net

Like it or not the sport as given us the greatest ever canine warrior in the bulldog, without it the pitbull wouldn't even exist and the dog world would be in a much poorer state

Are you for real?? Dog fighting is what brought us the APBT! Without it the breed would have been just another useless showdog. I believe the sport shouldn't have been outlawed. if it was ran like the Japanese do it, with proper medical care and

professional run clubs I can't see a problem. IMO it is no more cruel than any other hunting, at least with the dogs you have two willing combatants, the same cant be said for the likes of fox hunting!

Dog fighting ain't hunting. It may have brought us paragons of game dogs that the APBT is, but I for one would never want hunting to be confused with blood sports. The sport in fieldsports is in the hunt and the catch. The fox has a sporting chance of making good its escape. No organised dog fight has ever been that sporting. In my chosen field sports I am looking for the hunt, the challenge and not just the kill.

Like it or not the sport gave us the ultimate canine warrior in the APBT, without it the breed wouldn't even exist and the dog world would be a much poorer place

Like it or not the sport gave us the ultimate canine warrior in the APBT, without it the breed wouldn't even exist and the dog world would be a much poorer place

maybe OR maybe lazy b*****ds took to fighting hunting dogs as they couldnt be arsed to get out and hunt them??? after all they never fought bulls through lack of hunting instinct did they??? just a thought :thumbs:

• Like 1

BOM BOM EL PERO, anyone seen this argentinian film featuring a nice doggo.

Its about a man down on his luck but when gifted a dog in return for a favour his luck gets turned around..

Theres some interesting stuff in it if you take the time to watch it..

• Like 1

BOM BOM EL PERO, anyone seen this argentinian film featuring a nice doggo.

Its about a man down on his luck but when gifted a dog in return for a favour his luck gets turned around..

Theres some interesting stuff in it if you take the time to watch it..

seen it mate...and tbh the emphasis seemed to be on showing imo....still an intresting watch though

I wont disagree with that my friend. The APBT is a fantastic creature, and I have been privy to enough to appreciate their undoubted capabilities. What I have issue with is comparing bloodsports with fieldsports. When a fox/hare/deer etc beats the hunter (man or dog), then it lives to see another day. I have no problem with the death of that animal, because that is the game I am in. This is a hunting forum. And hunting is not fighting.