This world is so cruel............R.I.P Jodie

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a complete waste of oxygen on this planet you are, f**k off of my thread and shit a few hedgehogs you heartless excuse of a human being!

hide behind a new profile c**t it will be found out who you are ya sick twat :wankerzo4:

Kay, I am very sorry to hear this. In every photo she is so happy. You gave her the best life possible. All I can say is stay happy, remember the love she gave you, and get out with your dogs. She would want you to be out there in the field enjoying life with her pup.

And to the shitwaddy, you must be talking from experience then.. eh? I hope you choke on wool , next time you shag a sheep.

• Like 1

What a shame and reading from Your other posts, its easy to see She will be sorely missed. Did She have any bull blood in Her make up? Reason I ask as I know of a couple of Bullys that have died to Eclampsia weeks after there litter. They just give 100% to there pups and just crash. These have been Bull Terrier bitch`s not crosses. I had a bitch with with Pro Eclampsia after a litter I took Her to vets for a jab and on the table the vet said the condition she was at would of near killed almost any other breed of dog, although she looked fine and was eating and drinking as normal. The only signs I had where she was shivering a little so I took her temp Myself, not right straight to vets. Sometimes I think its easy to forget just how tuff dogs are with Bull Blood in them, this can sadly be there biggest down fall as well. Enjoy the pup she left behind and remember what made its Mum such a greeat dog.

Thorny

bad luck that, and so a young dog as well. I liked her when i saw her out that day, she was a nice bitch. Its a hard life with any working dog, more so lurchers running 30-40mph day+night, you know sometimes you can take them out it could be there last time out. But when they go like your bitch ,it knock's the shit out of you, chin up and good luck with your pup, dont think you will go wrong though as both parents are good +proven workers. Ray