AMY WINEHOUSE

yeah as much as i hate drugs etc i feel sorry for people with true addictions and its families that pay..whatever she was now ..she was at one time someones little baby when u cant take your eyes off them and little girl bossing you about and playin on beach..you do so much for your kids ..nappies ..sleep loss..worry the amount of happiness they give you..to go through all that and loose them so young cant imagine how'd id feel if was my little one.. :thumbdown:

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some right heartless c**ts on here.....either that or you,s have led immaculate squeeky clean lives...... I detest junkies as much as anyone else but i accept folk go through rough times,having wealt

Oh FFS were all a victim these days!. What the f**k happened to personal responsibility?   Sheas a grown woman not a f*****g kid?   No one forced her to jag herself and were all supposed to feel s

Live by the sword, Die by the sword. She knew the possible consequences of her life-style. Self inflicted as opposed to those poor souls taken in Norway.

Posted Images

It's be interesting to know how many on here can honestly say they have never touched any kind of drug in their lives. . . . i bet you could count them on one hand.

Lost a family member to drugs, as fer me never, ive got a tongue in my mouth, the only drug i need , is life itself, as for Amy, RIP

It's be interesting to know how many on here can honestly say they have never touched any kind of drug in their lives. . . . i bet you could count them on one hand.

Lost a family member to drugs, as fer me never, ive got a tongue in my mouth, the only drug i need , is life itself, as for Amy, RIP

Think about what a drug is and then think about your answer. . .

"substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body"

Do you drink coffee or tea?

Love it how folk always bring the coffee and tea argument into drugs talk.

I for one have never heard of anyone overdose on tea! Lol

FTB

I know someone that got run over by a tetly tea truck does that count?

this thread aint about thl users taking drugs............ :icon_eek:

its about a woman who played wae death on a regular basis, an was eventually deeded.....

they say an o.d is the ultimate buzz, so there ye go, she got what she wanted :angel:

Love it how folk always bring the coffee and tea argument into drugs talk.

I for one have never heard of anyone overdose on tea! Lol

FTB

i heard on the grapevine that the gaffer, maurice, gordon, tina an young archie are all in re hab after several overdoses of tetleys :whistling:

It's be interesting to know how many on here can honestly say they have never touched any kind of drug in their lives

Tea excepted dont drink nor smoke,have been in the presence of large quantities of drugs(Three tons of hash is a large quantity I think)on several occassions abroad and never once been tempted,we all have different personalities,I think Amy Winehouse had a dark character,haunted soul whatever people call it,incredible singer but she was troubled.

I have never done any drugs. It does not make any sense to me what so ever why anyone would. I dont even drink....except alot of tea :thumbs:

My point was only that many folk take drugs to function normally and do not realize. So many folk just cant get it together until they have had their morning cup of tea or coffee. You drink tea / coffee for the caffeine, something that has a physiological effect on the body, a 'drug'. I'm not sticking up for Amy winehouse, it's just an interesting point. Seen plenty of folk going on and on about drugs and the evils they cause, when they themselves drink. Alcohol is the most harmful (in a holistic sense) of all drugs. As for OD'n on tea / coffee, well people HAVE OD'd on caffeine if that counts???