AMY WINEHOUSE

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some right heartless c**ts on here.....either that or you,s have led immaculate squeeky clean lives...... I detest junkies as much as anyone else but i accept folk go through rough times,having wealt

Oh FFS were all a victim these days!. What the f**k happened to personal responsibility?   Sheas a grown woman not a f*****g kid?   No one forced her to jag herself and were all supposed to feel s

Live by the sword, Die by the sword. She knew the possible consequences of her life-style. Self inflicted as opposed to those poor souls taken in Norway.

Posted Images

Got no sympathy at all for her, lost a good uncle begging of the year to cancer and you got people like this dieing taking drugs and alchol, all self enflicted, what did she have to worry about nothing! Made it as a succesfull singer and had a good family behind her.nothing but Selfish bitch and an attention seeker. i feel sorry for her dad and her family.

a deadly addiction maybe? constant paparazzi attention? pressure of fame? bit of a blinkered way of looking at things really isn't it :thumbdown:

Sorry to hear about your uncle though bud.

Got no sympathy at all for her, lost a good uncle begging of the year to cancer and you got people like this dieing taking drugs and alchol, all self enflicted, what did she have to worry about nothing! Made it as a succesfull singer and had a good family behind her.nothing but Selfish bitch and an attention seeker. i feel sorry for her dad and her family.

a deadly addiction maybe? constant paparazzi attention? pressure of fame? bit of a blinkered way of looking at things really isn't it :thumbdown:

Makes me piss,these people want all the fame but non of the shit that goes with it.Attention seeker definetly just like the other waste of space Pete Doherty.

All she had to do was keep her head down and crack on with it plenty of "Celebrities" do and you don't see them plastered all over the media.

Rant over

Thanks for reading :tongue2:

Makes me piss,these people want all the fame but non of the shit that goes with it.Attention seeker definetly just like the other waste of space Pete Doherty.

All she had to do was keep her head down and crack on with it plenty of "Celebrities" do and you don't see them plastered all over the media.

Rant over

She did, that was the problem :laugh:

Rant over

I would call the likes of Jordan, Kerry Catona etc. attention seekers because they deliberately do things to get in papers and magazines. I wouldn't say winehouse did that, she was a junkie and the media knew if they hung around enough they'd probably catch glimpses of her either using, or in a right state. It's not really the same as the other attention seeking celebrities.

Where did the smack originate from??? Not f*****g England!! She along with the other victims of Heroin are being let down by powers far greater than there own.

The smelly paki c**ts pollute our weak children with there poison and then we wish our own dead for being lured into the trap???

Wishing your own sister dead because she is a victim of this vulgar industry??

Dont sound right to me but hey ho. :doh:

• Like 1

Where did the smack originate from??? Not f*****g England!! She along with the other victims of Heroin are being let down by powers far greater than there own.

The smelly paki c**ts pollute our weak children with there poison and then we wish our own dead for being lured into the trap???

Oh FFS were all a victim these days!. What the f**k happened to personal responsibility?

Sheas a grown woman not a f*****g kid?

No one forced her to jag herself and were all supposed to feel sorry she is in a hole? That will be right.

Pleanty of deserved peopole get my sympathy but not some filthy, attention seeking, mildly talented, horse face smackhead who I wouldnt look twice at if she was on the street.

Rant over.

:icon_redface:

FTB

• Like 5

Oh FFS were all a victim these days!. What the f**k happened to personal responsibility?

No one forced her to jag herself and were all supposed to feel sorry she is in a hole? That will be right.

Pleanty of deserved peopole get my sympathy but not some filthy, attention seeking, mildly talented, horse face smackhead who I wouldnt look twice at if she was on the street.

Rant over.

FTB

:clapper:

Rant over.

FTB

notworthy.gif

Spot on! It's always some other cnuts fault these days...

Rant over.

FTB

such uncharacteristic anger!!!

:laugh:

This thread's getting a bit pointless now....there's the people who say she was just a selfish crackhead who got what she had coming to her and it was all her fault, and then there's the people who look at the bigger picture and say that although obviously it was mainly her fault, the industry she was in would make it hard, if not impossible to kick a habit like that once you're into it.

You're entitled to your own opinions...........................no matter how wrong they are :tongue2:

Rather than just having another 20 pages of the same points being made we should just agree to disagree and go back to takin the piss out of TB. :boogie:

This thread's getting a bit pointless now....there's the people who say she was just a selfish crackhead who got what she had coming to her and it was all her fault, and then there's the people who look at the bigger picture and say that although obviously it was mainly her fault, the industry she was in would make it hard, if not impossible to kick a habit like that once you're into it.

You're entitled to your own opinions...........................no matter how wrong they are :tongue2:

Rather than just having another 20 pages of the same points being made we should just agree to disagree and go back to takin the piss out of TB. :boogie:

Getting silly now............whats it got to do with the pressures of the music industry? Heres how it should go...."Hey Amy would you like to try some smack?......"Eh no you little junkie f**k, now someone sack this little torag b*****d cause i never want to see the piece of f*****g shit ever again.....yes a coffee would be great thanks, now where was i............"Why dont you come over Valerie.... :guitar: "......