Totally gutted lads

Hi lads,

Good news.

I’ve just go off the phone with Mr Cliff Ennis one of the co founders along with Mr Gary Rayson of the Treats4BritishTroops charity.

They are a charity that sends quality gifts and moral boosting parcels to make British troops life’s better while fighting out in Iraq (before) and now Afghanistan.

These parcels contain good, expensive and useful gifts that cannot be bought when out on operations.

This week alone they have just sent out 40 parcels to Afghanistan.

They have been up and running since 2005 and have sent over 4.5 000 parcels out the war torn British troops making their lives better.

He is over whelmed and as gladly accepted our efforts and would love to be our sponsor and be advertised and donated to.

So lads we are on again.

Ill get a banner added to the DVD and their photos soonest and then get another advert up and running on YouTube.

Me being a serving member of the armed forces thinks this is a real good cause and those lads out there in the sand pit deserve our support, so many of them have give up their lives for this country and it would be nice to give something back to them.

What you all think?

Si

Great stuff, our lads need all the help they can get and a moral boosting package is about the best we can do for them.

Richard

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When the girls did the calendar a few years back the money went to lurcherlink and one of the cancer charities, neither of them turned their noses up at it. Cant think which cancer charity it was but

hello i would first not feel any embarrasment about what IS A LAWFULL activity and i would certainly not worry about any lawsuite taking place , in fact i would welcome it i dont know if your a m

Posted Images

cracking idea si ill get the scope cam back out lol you know my history with cancer and i was gob smacked but as ex forces like many on here its just a needy cause ...

well done mate

atb gary

Hi All,

The h4h and the Treats For Troops are both fantastic courses. As a young Sapper on Op Telic (Iraq), I received a welfare package from a similar organisation to Treat For Troops. It contained things such as Haribo, Pot Noodles, Tabasco Source, and the best of all a copy of Razzle :thumbs: Let me tell you it was very welcomed!

Both are a very worthy charity and Si, you should be applauded in all of your effort. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know. I am planning to get out with the scope cam so can get some footage accross to you.

Kind REgards,

Mikey.

Just one thing Si, won't it be a conflict of interest if the next time you are out in the sand pit you receive one of their parcels? Especially if it has better stuff in that any others that are received at the same time... There may be trouble ahead :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Sorry, Mike, but under the circumstances that was a daft reply....

John5 has put up a post about Si's thread on the general talk section on THL, so it may be a good idea if some other folks reply to that to help spread the word.

Cheers....

Dont mean to be ignorant but which set of twa** are being ungreatfull???

No offence zini but i have seriously missed something here :blink:

Best of luck with whatever your on with

Hi All,

The h4h and the Treats For Troops are both fantastic courses. As a young Sapper on Op Telic (Iraq), I received a welfare package from a similar organisation to Treat For Troops. It contained things such as Haribo, Pot Noodles, Tabasco Source, and the best of all a copy of Razzle :thumbs: Let me tell you it was very welcomed!

Both are a very worthy charity and Si, you should be applauded in all of your effort. If there is anything I can do to help please let me know. I am planning to get out with the scope cam so can get some footage accross to you.

Kind REgards,

Mikey.

I'll second that Mikey,

I was fighting in the Op Telic war Telic (1) and the packages i recieved after the war fighting phase were just amazing.

They made all the difference and Im defo going with Treats4BritishTroops with maybe a small donation to H4H.

Get your scope out then mate and send me some quality footage, it would be great.

Si.

Edited by zini

Just had a nice email today as well from a chicken farmer in the Derby area who is willing to give us the freedom to shoot alot of rats on his farm.

So Phils Custom Ultra is going to get a right testing :thumbs:

Davy you are going to have to pop up with Andy and we can get down to some serious ratting.

You both can stop at mine.

Si

Edited by zini

Hi lads,

Here is a banner that I have made for Cliff at Treats4BritishTroops to help with the advertising of the new DVD.

Ive just sent it him for approval.

If it likes it then it is going to be the starting banner to take the place of the Cancer charity banner.

The photo is me in the Iraq war (OP Telic 1)and the gun in the corner is one of my Regiments guns AS90s firing the then L20 bomblet projectile better known to the Iraqi Republican Guard and Black Rain. The flashes across the screen is the base bleed giving the profectile extended range out to 34 KM :whistling:

The origianl photo I have designed is set at 3000 size so really good quality, this copy is only 1000 to fit on the forum.

ATB

Si

post-2627-0-20565800-1311213155_thumb.jpg

Edited by zini
Guest john5

zini

have you been in touch with the BASC ? dont be fobbed off mate , stir some sh1t for those ungreatfull sods who shuned your efforts

plenty of people would like to know if BASC are truely for the guys who pay their moneys to them or just in a job