Totally gutted lads

Guest john5

Edited as advised by Mark

Gutted

Check this out lads, I’m just totally shocked.

The charity dont want any thing to do with us due to the fact that the money will be rasied via killing rabbits and birds and animal cruelty will be involved :blink:

Well talk about being gob smacked or what.

So lads I’m now back to the drawing board and all the work I’ve done as been for nothing unless we find a charity that will recieve our raised monies.

Anyone got any ideas? Help for Heroes springs to mind but I’m open for offers.

Can I ask that you all remove your adverts from your signatures and face books etc?

I am deleting all my videos on YouTube anyway (Christian Lewis Ones) as I feel embarrassed myself now and a real prat.

I also dont want to upset them or end up with a law suit on me for advertising them when i shouldnt do. :icon_eek: .

I did send them a reply but should of waited and thought about my wording more before sending it :doh: It wasnt abusing or anything, just came from my feelings at the time.

Cheers and I await your ideas and comments lads

Si

hello

i would first not feel any embarrasment about what IS A LAWFULL activity and i would certainly not worry about any lawsuite taking place , in fact i would welcome it

i dont know if your a member of the BASC organisation but this is a banner that they should take up wether your a member or not !

i struggle with hypocritcal b*****ds who have no right to say what direction money is received from especialy when at the end of the day what you do is withing the law

the recipents of such money should be made aware of the stewards of this charity (i wont say what i would like to say about them)

now here is a challenge to the BASC organisation , your very good at comming in here to tell us what you do

your also very good at telling memebers how their cash is going to be spent on a camunications centre

your also very good at defending your own names and blowing smoke rings up each others arses to keep your jobs

do something about this situation because every other time a statement is issued by BASC it claims it defends shooting and field sports

• Like 1

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When the girls did the calendar a few years back the money went to lurcherlink and one of the cancer charities, neither of them turned their noses up at it. Cant think which cancer charity it was but

hello i would first not feel any embarrasment about what IS A LAWFULL activity and i would certainly not worry about any lawsuite taking place , in fact i would welcome it i dont know if your a m

Posted Images

Guest john5

Hi John,

Yes mate good points there.

I am a member of BASC mate.

Thanks for your input buddy.

Si.

lets see what the BASC DO NOW , they are very good at deffending their jobs and names and very quick at appearing on here when someone knocks them , now is the time to see if they do do anything what we want them to do

surely there is a kids charity who would be gratefull with any donation

wouldnt you just think any money that is donated to a charity would be greatly appreciated? dont give up mate im sure you will get it sorted one way or another h4h is my choice or any cancer charity

wouldnt you just think any money that is donated to a charity would be greatly appreciated? dont give up mate im sure you will get it sorted one way or another h4h is my choice or any cancer charity

iv collected money for charity ,iv jumped out of a plane for charity and shaved my head aswell and to think a charity would turn down money honestly disgusts me .They must be thinking that they will look bad for taking the money of the lads .They certainly aint thinkin about who would benefit from the money .Shame on them i say :thumbdown:

Guest john5

it would seem not friend , what charity has SO MUCH MONEY AND CAN DECIDE FROM WHERE IT ACCEPTS MONEY

they are a fecking disgrace and i wonder if the people whom they claim to represent know of their actions

Hi lads,

Good news.

I’ve just go off the phone with Mr Cliff Ennis one of the co founders along with Mr Gary Rayson of the Treats4BritishTroops charity.

They are a charity that sends quality gifts and moral boosting parcels to make British troops life’s better while fighting out in Iraq (before) and now Afghanistan.

These parcels contain good, expensive and useful gifts that cannot be bought when out on operations.

This week alone they have just sent out 40 parcels to Afghanistan.

They have been up and running since 2005 and have sent over 4.5 000 parcels out the war torn British troops making their lives better.

He is over whelmed and as gladly accepted our efforts and would love to be our sponsor and be advertised and donated to.

So lads we are on again.

Ill get a banner added to the DVD and their photos soonest and then get another advert up and running on YouTube.

Me being a serving member of the armed forces thinks this is a real good cause and those lads out there in the sand pit deserve our support, so many of them have give up their lives for this country and it would be nice to give something back to them.

What you all think?

Si

Edited by zini

Hi lads,

Good news.

I’ve just go off the phone with Mr Cliff Ennis one of the co founders along with Mr Gary Rayson of the Treats4BritishTroops charity.

They are a charity that sends quality gifts and moral boosting parcels to make British troops life’s better while fighting out in Iraq (before) and now Afghanistan.

These parcels contain good, expensive and useful gifts that cannot be bought when out on operations.

They have been up and running since 2005 and have sent over 4.5 000 parcels out the war torn British troops making their lives better.

He is over whelmed and as gladly accepted our efforts and would love to be our sponsor and be advertised and donated to.

So lads we are on again.

Ill get a banner added to the DVD and their photos soonest and then get another advert up and running on YouTube.

Me being a serving member of the armed forces thinks this is a real good cause.

What you all think?

Si

nice one pal glad you got someone that will actually appreciate the money :thumbs:

Stupid, short sighted, PC tossers!! Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face....

That's a shame, Si, but you and the other lads efforts aren't for nothing. Help For Heros gets my vote and I like the sound of RB's idea too, it'll end up going to the same worthy cause either way.

Keep up the good work, mate.

Cheers.

Guest john5

Hi lads,

Good news.

So lads we are on again.

Me being a serving member of the armed forces thinks this is a real good cause.

What you all think?

Si

whatever your happy with zini

but i would leave the other charity's name where people can see it and know what a bunch of hypocritical two faced self appointed twats they are

who was it that you spoken to ? if you dont want to say in public send me the details by PM and i will publish them , i would love a day in court with that organisation

and WHERES THE BASC organisation again ?

Hi lads,

Good news.

So lads we are on again.

Me being a serving member of the armed forces thinks this is a real good cause and those lads out there in the sand pit deserve our support, so many of them have give up their lives for this country and it would be nice to give something back to them.

What you all think?

Si

Top Notch mate, you have my 100% backing on that!!

Darryl