skillfull sports ?

hurling all the way iv been playing it for 20 years its the fastest sport in the world so they say .Id had the pleasure or repesenting my county and what an honour it was .I think badminton is a very skillfull sport aswell :thumbs:

I think that spanish sport with the scoops that hurl a ball at a wall is the fastest ball sport,, whats it called???

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hardcore Rally driver's get my vote especially in snow..

Golf...waste of a good walk

Posted Images

just googled fastest ball sport and golf is about top,with a ball leaving a driver at just over 200 mile an hour,, but thats the end of it,,, where as a sport like this or tenis squash ect someone has to hit back.

i think gnasher might have a point with snooker,,, but like was said motor sport, and bolio with those gymnastics type thing,,,, but there some track and field stuff thats technical , like pole vault tripple jump,, ect.

hurling all the way iv been playing it for 20 years its the fastest sport in the world so they say .Id had the pleasure or repesenting my county and what an honour it was .I think badminton is a very skillfull sport aswell :thumbs:

what county you in scent

waterford pal

what county you in scent

waterford pal

took a bit of a knock recently,,but ye will get through it, will be interesting to see how it pans out this year,.Galway hurled as good as any against Cork,,thumbs.gif

what would you say was the most skillfull sport?

been watching the golf and must say theres a lot of skill in the game..

I disagree i dont think Golf takes great skill.....for instance a hole in 1 is at least 80% luck....look at that one Tom Watson hit today,i suppose he meant it to drop in the hole on the second bounce :hmm: ....

Id say the pub sports probably require more skill than most others ( if you accept them as sports that is )....snooker especially,unbelievable the touch them fellas have.

No, but he would have been aiming at the flag and it went in, so was it luck ??

Golfs a funny game, you stand side ways on, 3 feet from the ball, and you hit a small ball with a long stick. You don't get many ball sports that you play with a stationary ball either. Lots of skill required to play to a good standard if you ask me.

Just my opinion of course.