skillfull sports ?

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hardcore Rally driver's get my vote especially in snow..

Golf...waste of a good walk

Posted Images

Golf has to be up there surely.....hitting a small ball up to distances of 350 yards in all weathers trying to get it into a hole the size of a big cup. I'd say the skillful level should go on how long it would take you to learn the sport at a decent level and we all know thousands of people play golf, play it for years and are still shite....... :thumbs:

Golf has to be up there surely.....hitting a small ball up to distances of 350 yards in all weathers trying to get it into a hole the size of a big cup. I'd say the skillful level should go on how long it would take you to learn the sport at a decent level and we all know thousands of people play golf, play it for years and are still shite....... :thumbs:

IMO most of the skill in golf comes into play in the approach play & putting. :yes: Some of the delicate little chips onto the green with the right amount of spin that the top players pull off are awesome. :yes::thumbs:

IMO most of the skill in golf comes into play in the approach play & putting. :yes: Some of the delicate little chips onto the green with the right amount of spin that the top players pull off are awesome. :yes::thumbs:

"Drive for show, putt for dough!"........... :thumbs:

• Like 1

Hurling is a fooking tough game but i remember when Footy was as rough and they didnt get much tougher than this man

The Very Very best IMO

http://youtu.be/4F_tpnLbicE

On a discussion about " skill " :blink: ...I think Roy Keane would be the first to admit he fell short in the skills department......still some player though :thumbs:

Hurling is a fooking tough game but i remember when Footy was as rough and they didnt get much tougher than this man

The Very Very best IMO

On a discussion about " skill " :blink: ...I think Roy Keane would be the first to admit he fell short in the skills department......still some player though :thumbs:

It takes some skill to spend a lifetime coming out of those tackles Gnasher, a skill still missing at O/T today. A true leader IMO, i would swap a young Keano over any midfeilder in this country. Skillless??? sorry mate but cant cop for that.

The Very Very best IMO

you try getting a 34 inch piece of ash broken off your two knees and then come back and say that :laugh:

Id wanna be wearing body armour before getting out there mate :whistling: