Fair enough camo is OK for hunting, by why the feck would you want to wear a full cammo outfit on a day out to a game fair in the middle of the summer?. Or are these sad people just trying to look like they 'Do a bit' :D :D

Almost as bad a these lurcher judges we don't even wear a shirt, just a pait of shorts and a vest, scruffy feckers. No wonder most people think lurcher owners are rough old p***y poachers when even the judges look like scruff bags when on public display. :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Sirius
  • Like 1

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What is it with some misrable basterds out there, see a young lad with trackie on there autamaticly a chav, and now if your a certain age and wear camo gear your still a chav. Pathetic!

"Certain Type" who are you...the fecking queen? take the plums out your gobb and f**k off :wankerzo4:

Posted Images

What is it with some misrable basterds out there, see a young lad with trackie on there autamaticly a chav, and now if your a certain age and wear camo gear your still a chav. Pathetic!

Someone should design a camo trackie :tongue2:

• Like 1

What gives with all the chav's that insist on wearing Realtree to the shows and game fairs? It seems that its now become some kind of must wear uniform along with the shaved heads and tattoos. Isn't it enough that they have fat birds with badly dyed hair, who smoke roll ups and have snotty nosed kids.

The really serious one also think they have to drag their bullX lurchers and minging terriers around with them as well.

Is it some kind of award badge thing . Like the gold stars you see on the McDonalds burger flippers. :hmm:

Take it you just wander around in the familys tweed do you.............. :whistling:

When its appropriate yes. When its not, I wear something that is appropriate.

Personally the attraction, in both the wearer and the garb, of what has become universally described as "chavness" ,that seems to hold so much appeal to a certain type, has always failed me.

"Certain Type" who are you...the fecking queen? take the plums out your gobb and f**k off :wankerzo4:

• Like 6

Cant have much going on in your own life to have to worry about what other folk wear! & if that isnt sad enough you then got to create a topic on a hunting forum..

• Like 2

Would you prefer nudist gamefairs?? hunting and camo are like chalk and cheese so your bound to see people wearing it at shows

Given the certain type that wear chav cammo to gamefairs(See OP for description). I'd definitely not want see them nude. :sick:

Are you sure you meant chalk and cheese? As the phrase means two things that are might possibly be confused but which are in fact very different. :blink:

What gives with all the chav's that insist on wearing Realtree to the shows and game fairs? It seems that its now become some kind of must wear uniform along with the shaved heads and tattoos. Isn't it enough that they have fat birds with badly dyed hair, who smoke roll ups and have snotty nosed kids.

The really serious one also think they have to drag their bullX lurchers and minging terriers around with them as well.

Is it some kind of award badge thing . Like the gold stars you see on the McDonalds burger flippers. :hmm:

Take it you just wander around in the familys tweed do you.............. :whistling:

When its appropriate yes. When its not, I wear something that is appropriate.

Personally the attraction, in both the wearer and the garb, of what has become universally described as "chavness" ,that seems to hold so much appeal to a certain type, has always failed me.

:laugh: :laugh:

Cant have much going on in your own life to have to worry about what other folk wear! & if that isnt sad enough you then got to create a topic on a hunting forum..

Ah! I can see your POV

Try think of it as a stimulating topic of conversation over a beer at the club with a few friends. :thumbs:

Would you prefer nudist gamefairs?? hunting and camo are like chalk and cheese so your bound to see people wearing it at shows

now thats a thought... :tongue4:

Oh errr ... have you seen some of the blokes at the fairs :sick: I'd rather them be head to toe in cammo gear :laugh:

There's a guy who picks his kid up at my school, doesn't hunt at all as far as I know. Came into the yard one afternoon, full on cammo top to bottom. I looked him square in the eye, all dead pan, and said 'It's not working, I can see you'

I'm not sure he got it :laugh:

• Like 1

now thats a thought... :tongue4:

Oh errr ... have you seen some of the blokes at the fairs :sick: I'd rather them be head to toe in cammo gear :laugh:

There's a guy who picks his kid up at my school, doesn't hunt at all as far as I know. Came into the yard one afternoon, full on cammo top to bottom. I looked him square in the eye, all dead pan, and said 'It's not working, I can see you'

I'm not sure he got it :laugh:

true :laugh: there is the odd one or 2 i wouldnt mind seeing nude at gamefairs though, lol, but i am a bit of a pervert and it doesnt hurt to windowshop

• Like 1