is it legal to kill my neighbour

Just wait while its dark and accidentley knock seven shades of shite out of him..then do it again and again till he gets the message..eventually he,ll see the error of his ways :laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its ok to kill your neighbour but not right now... there out of season you know.. its fround upon to kill a summer neighbour   smithie

Leave your door open and catch him in the house shoot him and then put another in the wall and tell plod you shot the wall first and he carried on coming at you so you had to shoot him to protect your

call in a faver wile you are at the pub lots of people will see you there and he will stop fecking about in your yard

Just wait while its dark and accidentley knock seven shades of shite out of him..then do it again and again till he gets the message..eventually he,ll see the error of his ways :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You read my mind mate...... :thumbs: ...............its not tb is it?

He's give you all kinds of shite, swore at your wife and your kids and you're still yet to leather the head off him :blink: .

If you think he would get the better of you then do what ever you need to do to get the upper hand. It's not like he deserves a fair fight for scaring your wife and kids anyway is it.

Just blind the c*nt then lash him out of it.

He's give you all kinds of shite, swore at your wife and your kids and you're still yet to leather the head off him :blink: .

If you think he would get the better of you then do what ever you need to do to get the upper hand. It's not like he deserves a fair fight for scaring your wife and kids anyway is it.

Just blind the c*nt then lash him out of it.

given a few nice slaps but he is 1 of those little shits who just will not die

I feel for you matey, jmho but the only place a "few slaps" will get you is in the nick.

The way I see it, you have two choices with c**ts like this, you either have to take him for a ride and see to it that he dribbles for the rest of his life or you drive plod nuts making reports that you have seen him entering his house with a gun, he has threatened to kill you, he has come at you with a knife......different story every week till the c**t is so sick of having his door kicked in he leaves off.

Drive him mad and drive plod mad, they will sort it sooner or later :thumbs:

I feel for you matey, jmho but the only place a "few slaps" will get you is in the nick.

The way I see it, you have two choices with c**ts like this, you either have to take him for a ride and see to it that he dribbles for the rest of his life or you drive plod nuts making reports that you have seen him entering his house with a gun, he has threatened to kill you, he has come at you with a knife......different story every week till the c**t is so sick of having his door kicked in he leaves off.

Drive him mad and drive plod mad, they will sort it sooner or later :thumbs:

now thats a plan

its ok to kill your neighbour but not right now... there out of season you know.. its fround upon to kill a summer neighbour :icon_redface:

smithie

when are they in season

its tricky that. i always thought that seasons varied depending on colour and religion. i might be wrong though. :thumbs:

What ever you do, don't start a thread on a public internet forum about it just before you do. . . .

. . . . or just after.

ain't that the truth!!!!!

What ever you do, don't start a thread on a public internet forum about it just before you do. . . .

. . . . or just after.

ain't that the truth!!!!!

laugh.gif Reminds me of this story http://www.theinternetpatrol.com/google-m-for-murder-google-search-results-help-identify-alleged-murderess/

cheers Callum

f'ckin hell...I hope no thai birds get kidnapped, wrapped in cling film, bummed and then put on her hands and knees and used as a coffee table, they'd definitely know it was me!!!! :laugh:

• Like 1

find something that you know he's had in his hand (spade, trowel....anything like that), put on a pair of gloves and take it, use it to break into a shop at night and accidently drop it in the shop, when the rozzers take finger prints off it guess who's doing time :thumbs: