ferret having babys

So which nutter is Lurcher100 and what did they do to disgrace themselves under their last name?

Oh and the phrase 'I've forgotten more about ferrets than you will ever know" is fecking retarded unless you are a ferret genius with Alzheimers..

• Like 1

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leave the jill be and have a peep in a few days when she's settled with them. If their still born or something there's nothing you can do about it is there, and she could eat them because you've

Hope it all goes well for the poor wee thing,, I can fully understand dottys point though,,   The serious ferreters on here get to hear this type of thing constantly at this time of year,,and it is

ye have had 3 weeks to figure this oot, ill tell ye what to do, try an rehome the ferret to somecutn that cares

Posted Images

I always make sure she has milk and make sure she has enough food. As for dotty that is just the usual shit that is posted from the same band of idiots. I am not alone in saying we have had enough of this crap. Hope everything goes well with your kits.

if u last long enough {need to be thick skinned on here}u will find its the usual band of idiots that know there stuff . some are bit more direct than others .hang around its fun even i pick up tips now and then :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well well you must think i am new to this site. I have been on it for years but i am using a new account and trust me the so called experts are the trouble makers on here. I have forgot more about ferrets than they will ever know. So think before you speak and stop sticking up for the tits on here.

I'm not trying to blow smoke up my own arse BUT thats a bold statement :yes: And if you've forgotten more than I know do you fancy a day out so I can pick your brains.

Serious offer...........how about a serious answer.

I always make sure she has milk and make sure she has enough food. As for dotty that is just the usual shit that is posted from the same band of idiots. I am not alone in saying we have had enough of this crap. Hope everything goes well with your kits.

if u last long enough {need to be thick skinned on here}u will find its the usual band of idiots that know there stuff . some are bit more direct than others .hang around its fun even i pick up tips now and then :thumbs: :thumbs:

Well well you must think i am new to this site. I have been on it for years but i am using a new account and trust me the so called experts are the trouble makers on here. I have forgot more about ferrets than they will ever know. So think before you speak and stop sticking up for the tits on here.

I'm not trying to blow smoke up my own arse BUT thats a bold statement :yes: And if you've forgotten more than I know do you fancy a day out so I can pick your brains.

Aye, i'll second that, in the nature of fairplay, i will umpire.

On a serious note, it'd be nice to have a knowledgeable bloke about to show us where we are going wrong :thumbs:

"Soon you guys are going to get called on your big mouths and we will see if you are so smart then." - The day of reckoning is nigh! :cry:

On a serious note, it'd be nice to have a knowledgeable bloke about to show us where we are going wrong :thumbs:

"Soon you guys are going to get called on your big mouths and we will see if you are so smart then." - The day of reckoning is nigh! :cry:

Do you even know what i am talking about Ideation. The freedom of information act is such a great tool for catching people like you. I see in your old posts that you work in a school, but you smoke drugs and tell kids to suck your balls. You need locked up mate and thats no joke. Just go back and check your posts its all there to read. We will be paying you a visit soon and try and laugh that one off.

we will be paying you a vist soon nd try an laugh that one off...

what does that mean exactly?????? :icon_eek:

to me from what you said it means you are a copper or summat :whistling:

[a serious note, it'd be nice to have a knowledgeable bloke about to show us where we are going wrong :thumbs:

Do you even know what i am talking about Ideation. The freedom of information act is such a great tool for catching people like you. I see in your old posts that you work in a school, but you smoke drugs and tell kids to suck your balls. You need locked up mate and thats no joke. Just go back and check your posts its all there to read. We will be paying you a visit soon and try and laugh that one off.

we will be paying you a vist soon nd try an laugh that one off...

what does that mean exactly?????? :icon_eek:

to me from what you said it means you are a copper or summat :whistling:

Dotty anybody with half a brain cell knows sites like this are monitored by big brother :whistling: and a load of fruitcakes

lurcher 100 has no freinds ,lurcher100 has no comments why not say hallo ,hallo ya horrible c**t :yes: :shut the door on yer way out :bye:

Edited by f mac