ferret having babys

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just leave the jill be and have a peep in a few days when she's settled with them. If their still born or something there's nothing you can do about it is there, and she could eat them because you've

Hope it all goes well for the poor wee thing,, I can fully understand dottys point though,,   The serious ferreters on here get to hear this type of thing constantly at this time of year,,and it is

ye have had 3 weeks to figure this oot, ill tell ye what to do, try an rehome the ferret to somecutn that cares

Posted Images

sadly ive just checked and it has died, will i need to get anything to dry the jills milk up or owt mick

Sorry to hear that,

about the milk, I haven,t ever bred a litter so I,m not certain but I would think the jill would cease lactating naturally over the next week or so, as I,ve said though I,m no expert,atb in the future :thumbs:

Wow, its got just like the dog section. The full range of THL nutjobs all on one thread! Isn't Summer great :doh:

Are you implying there's more than one nut job on this thread :hmm::o You'll be catching it next.:laugh:

I did post a while back that the ferret section was getting as bad as the lurcher section but got told it was

only banter. One things for sure it doesn't show the posters in a good light.:no:

Wow, its got just like the dog section. The full range of THL nutjobs all on one thread! Isn't Summer great :doh:

Are you implying there's more than one nut job on this thread :hmm::o You'll be catching it next.:laugh:

I did post a while back that the ferret section was getting as bad as the lurcher section but got told it was

only banter. One things for sure it doesn't show the posters in a good light.:no:

Summer madness, I think maybe folks have took a couple of posts the wrong way and it has got out of hand,

maybe time to knock it on the head :hmm::bye:

Lurcher100, how about you man up then, and stop making snide threats over a forum? You sound like a total f*****g tool to be honest, wading on here telling folk you know more than anyone in the world about ferrets, and then when folk say you sound like an arse, threatening to cause problems at their work? You try to make me look like a paedo? Now whoever you are, get to f**k, because if i ever meet you i will carve your tongue out and feed it to my ferrets.

YOU ARE A f*****g SCUM BAG PURE AND SIMPLE.

Summer madness, I think maybe folks have took a couple of posts the wrong way and it has got out of hand,

maybe time to knock it on the head :hmm::bye:

Agreed, it's time to knock it on the head, but you and I both know they can't and even if they could there will always be a next time.:(

Tote mate - can you point out what exactly i did that was so insulting that it warrented being called a peado?

You are male and work with children that's enough for some narrow minded tabloid readers that believe everything they are told. Loads of parents put in complaints when they got a new male teacher at our local primary school. :wallbash: :wallbash:

I think you do good work personally :thumbs:

Edit: Missed out a word.

Edited by scalesntails

'Ideation' timestamp='1308564846' post='2116038']

Tote mate - can you point out what exactly i did that was so insulting that it warrented being called a peado?

Aye there was no need for that eveybody knows about the welsh and sheep whistling.gif