several puncture wounds

:thumbdown:

Whats that supposed to mean?

i think its ment to mean your a twat with no decent dogs, not even wanky terriers

we concur :whistling::feck::feck:

he does have good dogs they have even been in books :thumbs:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't put wound powder on puncture wounds. They need to stay open to heal from the inside. Make sure they don't scab up too soon: wash daily with salt water to keep open and clean. If there is any sig

Ky jelly stops scabs forming, well it did on my arse.

Here is how I would advice how to clean up facial wounds . If the dog has had a partiuarly long or hard time once they are lifted I always have a bottle of electrolytes in the truck this is given to

been out for a dig today, it was sucessfull but towards the end of the dig my dog took some punishment, hes got several puncture wounds on his face, ive cleaned them out with a syringe and salt water the best i can and wound powdered them, would it be best to cut all the hair around the holes? so it doesnt get stuck in the wound? ive not washed him just cleaned the wounds out

cheers ben

A bloke tells me that intrasite gel is very good and he also says that keeping the scabs off and the wounds clean is also helpful.......i would imagine that everyone does things different.

i cant read :thumbs:

Cant use the phone either............. :tongue2: :tongue2:

I agree his texting skills are poor, i would think he was blanking me but being a mod i know impresses him......

hahaha you know!! easily impressed :blink::D:D

text me again, when i deleted the " messers with issues" folder on my phone i lost it. so if leveller and fellman can also txt me it would be useful. :feck:

I agree his texting skills are poor, i would think he was blanking me but being a mod i know impresses him......

text me again, when i deleted the " messers with issues" folder on my phone i lost it. so if leveller and fellman can also txt me it would be useful. :feck:

Fellman swapped his phone for a cb radio and leveller has an asbo restricting the use of any communication after harassing the cheeky girls :thumbs:

Fellman swapped his phone for a cb radio and leveller has an asbo restricting the use of any communication after harassing the cheeky girls :thumbs:

They took Levellers phone away after he was caught with it shoved up his arse and set on "vibrate"

:thumbdown:

Whats that supposed to mean?

i think its ment to mean your a twat with no decent dogs, not even wanky terriers

we concur :whistling::feck::feck:

:thumbs:

vduben it says a lot about someone who takes his chocie drop or that granny fanny licker youve got in you avatar digging in the spring and it gets a few puncture wounds and he has to come on THL and ask how to clean them ....I tried to give you some decent advice ....as for my wanky terriers and being a twat vduben if you were in know you would know :kiss:

Edited by MOO

christ your tetchy, this is an open forum and i was just asking a question, is there anything wrong with that, and as for the other terrier its my dads pet, i just like the photo........ :wallbash: and you didnt give me good advise you just got on your high horse, it seams alot of people have learned form this thread and that was my aim...and as for your avatar.........pppfffftt y would you put a picture like that up, i would'nt put a picture up of my g/f naked :blink:

The best thing I have found for punched wounds is a good warm salty water wash out then I use Dry Cow Mastitis tube, and find that the small nosed applicator gets right to the bottom of the wounds, and being an anti biotic it seems to clean them up really fast. Does anyone else use them??

Also aquired some peroxide near end of the season, I didn't get to use it, but a friend of mine does straight away after the dig and it is supposed to froth up and clean out any dirt etc from wounds?? Might give it ago next season?

Alot of good advise on this topic

Cheers

Oli

yes i use both, but peroxide should only be used if the wounds go stinky, tell your mate to cut his finger and then pour bleach on it and see how he likes it , after all its only bleach :wallbash:

• Like 1