France have banned THAT veil

Sledgehammer to crack a nut. Total nunber of women in France who wear the burka or niqab is ~2000. I hate the bloody things, and any woman who chooses to wear one in a non-Muslim country needs her head read, but it ain't worth getting het up about.

Ric

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I suggest that you set up the relevant groups to deal with the "problem" (i think ye are all just paranoid). If you had a group that had GOOD arguments that made sense do you not think the majority of

Said it before this burka thing is not a religious requirement it's the Muslim race trying to develop their culture within ours. They have no intention of integration, ultimately they wish to convert

Catholosism is a Christian religion,catholics and christians are the same really,they just have slightly different versions of the same mumbo jumbo. Just to clear that up   The full face covering

The only reason they wear any of their traditional clothing is to make a statement. That they're here and they're not going to conform with our way of life.

I seen a white woman yesterday with her Asian partner, three white kids and a half chat baby in one of them baby carrier things. They were all dressed normally apart from her. She was in a sari :no:

I know it's none of my business what she wears but why would she do that? I know 100% that she wouldn't be wearing it if she didn't have some Taxi driver pummelling the back end out of her, so why would she wear it now? It's purely to make a point, to antagonize and irritate the people that see their city, country, nation turning into something they don't want it too.

• Like 1

I love your posts Gnasher as you always get straight to the point and express you opinion really well. We may disagree but at least you have thought out your opinion rather than just jumping on the bandwagon. You make me want to agree with you :tongue2: :tongue2:

Its bloody annoying talking to someone in sunglasses which kind of amounts to same thing. What we need is some kind of written constitution so everyone knows where they stand. Like the Americans have had for 100s of years. Things like freedom of religion, freedom to say whatever we like no matter who it offends and other parts that protect our countrys culture and heritage. Anyone visiting or emigrating to the UK will then have to agree to abide by the constitution that way we can remove anyone that doesn't mix in without it being racist. It would just be breach of contract.

It would also stop governments like Labour removing all our rights.

Likewise Sir your posts are always worth a read....i dont kid myself i know im probably out of my depth on an intellectual level with folk like yourself but good that we can still share an opinion,i like to think what i lack in brains i make up for in character and character go,s a long way :D ...however when it comes to some subjects on race it dont take intelligence,strong morals or pride etc just basic common sense is enough to see some things are just unrealistic....i totally agree about the sunglasses it shows a simple lack of respect not to look a man in the eye in conversation,yet that is something a foreigner just wouldnt understand within our culture so is it fair to blame them for something they are not even familiar with,which shows itself in so many different ways in everyday life.....and for that reason,contract or no contract you cant just gain understanding on centuries of culture/heritage from reading a quick book and saying " i shall "......ive said for many years its just unrealistic to expect total opposites to live together in harmony.....and we was here first so.... :D

Edited by gnasher16

This about sums it up here.

Cheers for that Steve, I hadn't seen this before -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FRpZZ4qnRw&feature=youtu.be

If anyone watches this video, this just about sums up what the majority of them are like. It's a complete and utter piss take!

my piss is well and truely boiled after watching that, fukin joke just shoot tha c**t :ninja::hunter:

I can't believe how some can be intimidated by a muslim woman wearing a veil. I said hello to a female wearing one and she said hello back. Did I need to see her face? No.

There is no rule to wear veil or not in the Uk, at this minute, however I shall not be wearing one as I'm fit as feck, and want everyone to admire my beauty.

I'm all for respecting individual's right to worship and believe in whatever fairy godmother they want to.

Peace!

:victory:

• Like 1

I can't believe how some can be intimidated by a muslim woman wearing a veil. I said hello to a female wearing one and she said hello back. Did I need to see her face? No.

There is no rule to wear veil or not in the Uk, at this minute, however I shall not be wearing one as I'm fit as feck, and want everyone to admire my beauty.

I'm all for respecting individual's right to worship and believe in whatever fairy godmother they want to.

Peace!

So am I, but if their fairy god mother means so much to them that they have to segregate themselves from the rest of us infidels then why live here?

Peace!

Who said anything about being intimidated :blink: ....im not intimidated by women or bits of cloth even both at the same time its nothing to do with that its simple respect for where they are....i also respect peoples rights to do what they like,but when they do something completely alien to where they are that could easily be seen as disrespectful towards the people of the country they have chosen to live their lives......then surely thats not right.

It might not bother you seeing the person you are speaking to,but it bothers me and most likely bothers most normal English people.

The women of some Zulu tribe from the congo might walk around their villages with their jugs out over their so should we allow them to do the same here walking over Tower Bridge ?.....my bet is they would probably respect the fact that our lifestyle and culture is different here.....but Muslims just seem to think they are immune to our values.

Edited by gnasher16

France has a population over 62,000,000, of which less than 2000 wore veils. It's just a move to pander to the people and make them think something is being done about the massive problems France has with multi-culturalism and immigration.

Personally i'm less bothered that some women walk about with masks on than i am that most women in this country think the way forward is to dress and act like whores.

Aye there might be a few 12-15 yr old in the school i work in walking about like darth vader, but at least they are not down the park on lunch break sucking off some bloke for a pack of fags or bottle of cider.

We got greater problems on many fronts, than some birds in burkhas.

The european court of human rights will overturn this ban you watch.

Hmmm, not sure on that, seeing as though they banned them in schools a good while back...

Few other things have gone on that youd think human rights courts would create about but not much backlash, I think Sarko aint to scared.

Peace!

Who said anything about being intimidated :blink: ....im not intimidated by women or bits of cloth even both at the same time its nothing to do with that its simple respect for where they are....i also respect peoples rights to do what they like,but when they do something completely alien to where they are that could easily be seen as disrespectful towards the people of the country they have chosen to live their lives......then surely thats not right.

It might not bother you seeing the person you are speaking to,but it bothers me and most likely bothers most normal English people.

fair enough lots dont have any respect for our country or culture,but if we want freedom of speech and expression its got to be for everyone,we're censored enough in this country as it is.

• Like 1

France has a population over 62,000,000, of which less than 2000 wore veils. It's just a move to pander to the people and make them think something is being done about the massive problems France has with multi-culturalism and immigration.

Personally i'm less bothered that some women walk about with masks on than i am that most women in this country think the way forward is to dress and act like whores.

Aye there might be a few 12-15 yr old in the school i work in walking about like darth vader, but at least they are not down the park on lunch break sucking off some bloke for a pack of fags or bottle of cider.

We got greater problems on many fronts, than some birds in burkhas.

That's true, but should we really just not bother and let them get on with separating themselves from the rest of the country because we've got other problems to sort out?

If we're not good enough to mix with then they should be shown the exit IMO.

• Like 1