France have banned THAT veil

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I suggest that you set up the relevant groups to deal with the "problem" (i think ye are all just paranoid). If you had a group that had GOOD arguments that made sense do you not think the majority of

Said it before this burka thing is not a religious requirement it's the Muslim race trying to develop their culture within ours. They have no intention of integration, ultimately they wish to convert

Catholosism is a Christian religion,catholics and christians are the same really,they just have slightly different versions of the same mumbo jumbo. Just to clear that up   The full face covering

A pointless move IMO, it's not going to stop them from being them. They'll just hate you even more than they already do.

maybe true but by f**k it must piss them off :laugh:

I'd rather just ban the people from entering the country rather than ban an item of their clothing.

as would i but we both no that will nether happin..

Guest jt750

If they don't like it they always have the option to LEAVE

spot on :thumbs: hope they do it here !! :thumbs:

Dam right and any new immigrants that come here should sign a contract saying that as long as they stay they should adhere to our laws and traditions ..in fact fook it make them become christian or catholic before they come here to live

Yes but the problem is that we don't have the balls in this country to do the same so when they decide too 'leave' France then they will be coming right here!!!!!

• Like 1

Dam right and any new immigrants that come here should sign a contract saying that as long as they stay they should adhere to our laws and traditions ..in fact fook it make them become christian or catholic before they come here to live

Thats a bit strong, enforcing people that live here to be christian. Im as English as you will ever find, infact my family tree doesnt stray far from lincolnshire in the past 400 yrs that I know of but bollocks if im ever going to believe in a god, christian or otherwise. So why enforce imigrants to? Just give em one warning and one warning only; cause any shit, disrespect OUR culture and traditions and your out, one fecking chance or your on the next plane back to where ever the f**k you came from.

Guest jt750

Thats a bit strong, enforcing people that live here to be christian. Im as English as you will ever find, infact my family tree doesnt stray far from lincolnshire in the past 400 yrs that I know of but bollocks if im ever going to believe in a god, christian or otherwise. So why enforce imigrants to? Just give em one warning and one warning only; cause any shit, disrespect OUR culture and traditions and your out, one fecking chance or your on the next plane back to where ever the f**k you came from.

I thought about it being harsh and nearly said yes it is ...But it isn't why would you want to live in a christian country if its the antithesiss of what you belive ..and if you seriously wanted to live here you would do it ..simple as