France have banned THAT veil

these men who make they're women go out in a veil have no place in our country ! it's what gets up people's noses of this country when men like my grand father who was in the desert rats fought for us ! well done the french ! if it's such a problem then why don't they go and wear they're chosen clothes in they're own country ? if britain is such a place where they feel safe and secure then they should all go back and make they're own country the place where they can express them selfs ! i'm fed up of all this ! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:

Very true!

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I suggest that you set up the relevant groups to deal with the "problem" (i think ye are all just paranoid). If you had a group that had GOOD arguments that made sense do you not think the majority of

Said it before this burka thing is not a religious requirement it's the Muslim race trying to develop their culture within ours. They have no intention of integration, ultimately they wish to convert

Catholosism is a Christian religion,catholics and christians are the same really,they just have slightly different versions of the same mumbo jumbo. Just to clear that up   The full face covering

I find these threads interesting, it really looks like all the 100% patriotic Brit hardmen are scared shitless by anyone who is different to them. How about once and for all you all stop mouthing, get your arse up out of the chair and do something about the problems rather that talking pure shite on here. If all he arguments you lads have against muslims and foreigners are good ones ye should have no problem rallying your great country and it's people to the common good and have such a majority that the Govt. will have no choice but to listen.

Coming on here complaining day after day is just making you out to be big bags of hot air.

So what do you want people to do then you prat....run out in the street stamping their feet and shouting ?.....unfortunately 100% patriotic Brits are few and far between these days most have been brainwashed with hippy bullshit and forced integration......so please dont take away just about the only thing we havent been stripped of....our right to have a moan and a whinge on the safety of the internet !

I don't think brainwashing and hippy ideals has anything to do with Brits being less patriotic. And i thought someone with your obviously high levels of intelligence would result to insults..laugh.gif

You might aswell face the facts that a Govt. voted in by the MAJORITY of the british people is what caused the influx of foreign immigrants(that you were only too happy to have working for ye when you could exploit them in your "empire").

They are there now and are going nowhere, they are entitled to benefits, healthcare, housing and whatever else the Govt may throw at them. Now grow a pair of balls and deal with it because it isn't going to stop! Couldn't happen to a nicer country imo.

And the people you elected made such a good job of running your economy,you,ll be sending the bail out money back then?.

Oh I see now your going to make this about the Irish Govt. very clever twobob change the subject when you have no anti-muslim or anti immigration bullshit to talk, makes a nice change from you though i must say.

And the bail-out money, let's just say i wouldn't hold my breath waiting for it.

thumbs.gif

yes your right,think i have read too many ideation posts, i do apologise :doh:

I don't think brainwashing and hippy ideals has anything to do with Brits being less patriotic. And i thought someone with your obviously high levels of intelligence would result to insults..laugh.gif

You might aswell face the facts that a Govt. voted in by the MAJORITY of the british people is what caused the influx of foreign immigrants(that you were only too happy to have working for ye when you could exploit them in your "empire").

They are there now and are going nowhere, they are entitled to benefits, healthcare, housing and whatever else the Govt may throw at them. Now grow a pair of balls and deal with it because it isn't going to stop! Couldn't happen to a nicer country imo.

I dont bullshit myself mate i know where my level of intelligence is at,hence i,ll stick with a simple reply.......

" people in glass houses "...ring a bell ?

I ask again,what is it you think we should do ? what should we get up out of our chairs and do ? im sure someone with your level of intelligence will have a nice simple solution.

Edited by gnasher16

I find these threads interesting, it really looks like all the 100% patriotic Brit hardmen are scared shitless by anyone who is different to them. How about once and for all you all stop mouthing, get your arse up out of the chair and do something about the problems rather that talking pure shite on here. If all he arguments you lads have against muslims and foreigners are good ones ye should have no problem rallying your great country and it's people to the common good and have such a majority that the Govt. will have no choice but to listen.

Coming on here complaining day after day is just making you out to be big bags of hot air.

What would you like people to go out and do?

Should we form Militias and go around shooting them dead? Or How about sticking a few bombs underneath a few of their taxi cabs? Do you reckon that'd get them out the country? Just what exactly would you suggest the Brits do genius?

• Like 1

What would you like people to go out and do?

Should we form Militias and go around shooting them dead? Or How about sticking a few bombs underneath a few of their taxi cabs? Do you reckon that'd get them out the country? Just what exactly would you suggest the Brits do genius?

I suggest that you set up the relevant groups to deal with the "problem" (i think ye are all just paranoid). If you had a group that had GOOD arguments that made sense do you not think the majority of people would support you? Most English people i know don't notice a problem, they get on with their lives, go to work and keep to themselves. Why bother coming on here day in day out moaning about something which you will never change unless you actually take action of some sort.To me it looks like narrowminded Brits of a certain age just seem afraid of being a minority in an area. Young muslim girls and boys all seem to mix fine with all people their age.

But my main suggestion would be that you should all stop coming on here moaning like scared old women. Not good for your hardman British ego.

• Like 2

I have the perfect solution. Make a law that no one can breed with anyone of the same race. So whites can't have any offspring with another white person. A half black half white person can't breed with anyone with any white or black genes etc. This might seem harsh but give it 100 years and everyone would look the same.

Personally I think disliking anyone for being black, muslim etc is stupid when there are still plenty of gingers in the world to abuse.

I have the perfect solution. Make a law that no one can breed with anyone of the same race. So whites can't have any offspring with another white person. A half black half white person can't breed with anyone with any white or black genes etc. This might seem harsh but give it 100 years and everyone would look the same.

Personally I think disliking anyone for being black, muslim etc is stupid when there are still plenty of gingers in the world to abuse.

Wonderful a worldwide melting pot of cultures what a very liberal proposition cant wait to see how that works out how very Vince Cable :icon_eek:

I suggest that you set up the relevant groups to deal with the "problem" (i think ye are all just paranoid). If you had a group that had GOOD arguments that made sense do you not think the majority of people would support you? Most English people i know don't notice a problem, they get on with their lives, go to work and keep to themselves. Why bother coming on here day in day out moaning about something which you will never change unless you actually take action of some sort.To me it looks like narrowminded Brits of a certain age just seem afraid of being a minority in an area. Young muslim girls and boys all seem to mix fine with all people their age.

But my main suggestion would be that you should all stop coming on here moaning like scared old women. Not good for your hardman British ego.

So....." set up some groups to deal with the problem ".......but mainly..." stop coming on the huntinglife website moaning like scared old women "...

Well thats it then problem solved thats a very sophisticated and well laid out solution to solve the immigration problem in the Uk :thumbs:

Just out of interest,have you ever thought of politics as a career surely its people of your calibre we really need.

Edited by gnasher16

So....." set up some groups to deal with the problem ".......but mainly..." stop coming on the huntinglife website moaning like scared old women "...

Well thats it then problem solved thats a very sophisticated and well laid out solution to solve the immigration problem in the Uk :thumbs:

Just out of interest,have you ever thought of politics as a career surely its people of your calibre we really need.

Well it is all you can try really, not that you ever will solve the problem. If all I hear on here is true it looks like ye are on your knees already.

I don't really know why I even bother replying to this thread. I'd actually love to here ye moan some more about the state of your country (it's becoming a guilty pleasure i must admit). You simply cannot beat abit of Karma.