foxes

:wallbash:

Do you know anything about the wrecking crew! They are arseholes, care not for the countryside or for pest control..

five times eh mate,think you put your point across dont you :laugh:

lol, how did that happen.... :wallbash::wallbash:

dont know mate but i would never take you shooting,you got a bloody itchy trigger finger it seems :D

now we know why your called run for your life!!!! trigger happy lunatic!!! :gunsmilie:

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Runforyourlife i will tell you why lads want that many numbers in a night, and am not on about doubled up! its about testing your dog, so whats the problem with that? better than having a fat bull

Wats the big deal about killing large numbers of quarry you cannot eat or sell????????

RFYL do you know these lads personally?? Im pretty sure they very rarely smash gates and drive across fields they much prefer to call a fox in.   As for mullering all the foxes these lads put the m

Posted Images

Hi there,

I love hearing the bull cross boys having a moan.

Its a bloody fox for fu** sake. I had ( and i knew of a few others) a patterdale terrier 23lb fit that killed about 90% of the foxes he reached.

your dogs are 50 - 90 lb FFS. And the terrier was never doubled up, sure he never had to course them but he killed them in claustrophobic conditions.Time for a reality check I think.

Yours in sport Pernod

i think a lot of people r bitching about them cos they cant do them sort of numbers in a month never mind one nite.but i bet some of the same lads would use the wrecking crew dogs for stud r have used them.

What a load of shit. I havent seen anyone bitching about them... Why would you want to kill that many in a night, unless you was out with the land owners, game keepers etc... Go on give me a reason why you would like to kill 10 fox in a night.. To prove to yourself that you are a shit hot huntsman. Or to desimate your permission in a single evening...Only one person after that, thats the farmer.. :thumbs:

• Like 3

i think a lot of people r bitching about them cos they cant do them sort of numbers in a month never mind one nite.but i bet some of the same lads would use the wrecking crew dogs for stud r have used them.

What a load of shit. I havent seen anyone bitching about them... Why would you want to kill that many in a night, unless you was out with the land owners, game keepers etc... Go on give me a reason why you would like to kill 10 fox in a night.. To prove to yourself that you are a shit hot huntsman. Or to desimate your permission in a single evening...Only one person after that, thats the farmer.. :thumbs:

i dont think that thay do permishon :whistling: ...just fill up and drive boys..and if its there run it .:yes: out there heads on coke and red bull.......:o so it may be one fox every few mile...:thumbs:

• Like 1

my mate went through heaps of doubled up rubbish dogs that couldnt keep doing the job till he found a 21 inch dog "NIGER" he was too hard on the little dog really but he was so game hed always run in and do his job whether he done 1 the night before or not. and therd be no need to help the little dog infanct arch said he took more punishment if doubled due to the other dog not wanting to be at the business end and poor niger getting the fox on his face tugged from the arse end while it had a grip on him.

THATS HOW THE GAME DOGS ARE MADE AND TESTED. Heaps of lads saw this dog he was a black whippet x bedlington to a sal x which is ment to had a little bull in but i see him and It wernt a lot of bull if any. but he had the heart of a lion. if you herd him wimper out of site youd guareente it wernt a fox the little dog had hold off cause fox never bothered him to much. a true FREAK.

Edited by baldockbanks courser

if they are catching all the toothed qaury good lads keep the good meat for me as they say one dog or 3 couldnt give a dam unless selling the jackets or tales there vermin always will be lamb leveret and game bird killers three lurchers aint no diffrence from forty hounds , kill them and on to next one,never lookled att he fox as a atocking filler more if you see one well tallyho

I have been watching lately these topics about the wrecking crew ,and people wingeing and whining about dogs being paired up personnaly I think single handed dogs are a one night wonder ,wondering if they are going to be going out the next night .its nice to know people can go out with video cameras and show what their dogs can do ,i dont see many single handed dogs on camera credit to the lads so a topic could be brought up and discussed .and a credit it to the camera man you know what i mean busher by the way i know they had had 14 foxes with 4 dogs 3 with one pair ,11 with the other on the 14th november would a single handed dog have done that or anywhere near it ?

If you think its all about numbers then your totally missing the point as doubled up prooves nothing

I just find it funny [bANNED TEXT] lads who i have known will travel miles in a night hunting them on land they dont have permission on risking getting nicked .

above the other mans words

(question?to you are foxes are either vermin or game??)

had enought of pc correct mob 3161

For me their game i work terriers 2 but dont get me worng i take enough!!!! If the dog cant take them by its self it shouldnt be out!

If you think its all about numbers then your totally missing the point as doubled up prooves nothing

:thumbs:

As I said before, there was deffo times in that film that one of those dogs was holding back and waiting for the other to make the first move

As I said before, there was deffo times in that film that one of those dogs was holding back and waiting for the other to make the first move

there was,and none of the dogs were any good to hit the ditches,they gave up too easy.a good fox dog should be smashing into cover after the fox not pulling up at the ditch.

I have been watching lately these topics about the wrecking crew ,and people wingeing and whining about dogs being paired up personnaly I think single handed dogs are a one night wonder ,wondering if they are going to be going out the next night .its nice to know people can go out with video cameras and show what their dogs can do ,i dont see many single handed dogs on camera credit to the lads so a topic could be brought up and discussed .and a credit it to the camera man you know what i mean busher by the way i know they had had 14 foxes with 4 dogs 3 with one pair ,11 with the other on the 14th november would a single handed dog have done that or anywhere near it ?

When running doubled up you can go all season thinking you are feeding a world beater, the cracks soon start to show in the majority of dogs when they are left to their own devices, thats when you find out what you are really feeding.

Although I do the majority of my lamping doubled up for the simple reason your dogs getting more runs, I'd still have to know that my dogs will do it on their jack if need be.

i dont think that thay do permishon :whistling: ...just fill up and drive boys..and if its there run it .:yes: out there heads on coke and red bull.......:o so it may be one fox every few mile...:thumbs:

i take it u no these lads very'' well then... to come out with a statement as bold as that'' OUT THERE HEADS ON COKE N REDBULL....

there was,and none of the dogs were any good to hit the ditches,they gave up too easy.a good fox dog should be smashing into cover after the fox not pulling up at the ditch.

totally agree, they were getting the numbers doubled up but as soon as charlie hit d ditch dogs were commin straight back...... not my opinion of a great dog either, most good single handed dogs ive seen or worked will follow him to the end of the earth, many catch em at the far side of a ditch with no lamp on em.

if they are catching all the toothed qaury good lads keep the good meat for me as they say one dog or 3 couldnt give a dam unless selling the jackets or tales there vermin always will be lamb leveret and game bird killers three lurchers aint no diffrence from forty hounds , kill them and on to next one,never lookled att he fox as a atocking filler more if you see one well tallyho

diff between three lurchers and 40 hounds is that its a totally different type of sport mate and even with 40 hounds thet dont take so many on the run, usually if good enough run to ground where again one dog then works him. even with 40 hounds you wouldn't get 1/4 the amount of fox as you would with lurchers doubled up. two good lurchers maybe 1-2 min course and onto the next field. 40 hounds and possible a couple of hours on one fox. no comparison imo...