foxes

i agree wit wat a load of lads are saying about the dogs not putting enough efford in ,and in the dvd u dident see the dogs catching any foxes in small fields they were all at least 20acre fields if my dog couldnt catch a fox in one of those fields single handed it would be gone ,, and i dont think its fair to talk about there personal lives on a open forum ,, and for u run for ur life keep ur mouth shut because u talk notting but shit

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Runforyourlife i will tell you why lads want that many numbers in a night, and am not on about doubled up! its about testing your dog, so whats the problem with that? better than having a fat bull

Wats the big deal about killing large numbers of quarry you cannot eat or sell????????

RFYL do you know these lads personally?? Im pretty sure they very rarely smash gates and drive across fields they much prefer to call a fox in.   As for mullering all the foxes these lads put the m

Posted Images

i have been out with macky a few times and he is one of the nicest genuine dogmen i have met. the people he has brought with him have been the same. all they want to do is get out and hunt. iv never seen any coke or gates been smashed off or driving through fields he doesnt need to do that he can call them where he wants. he has been out with a lot of dogs and he will run doubled up or single handed. if you say too him though you have a single handed fox dog though he will put fox after fox 30 yards from you closewr if you want and trust me if your dog aint catching their are no excuses. but you have to go out for at least 3 or 4 nights too prove it. i think a lot of blokes here have a different idea of what a true single handed dog is. not 1 or 2 foxes i mean 7-8 in a night then back out next night. these lads catch more foxes than some would dream of. not everyone wants too do that but to those who then let them do it. if you think you have a dog too do it then come down and run it with him and me. il take you out but if you miss more than 3 too start with put your dog away go home and admit it aint a world beater because thats what a lot are saying they have. argue as much as you want slag these lads off but if you think you got one we will run it and find out. be a more honest and genuine hunter too come and try it. easy to type on a keyboard harder too get out and do it

atb mikeGood enough for me :thumbs:

i agree wit wat a load of lads are saying about the dogs not putting enough efford in ,and in the dvd u dident see the dogs catching any foxes in small fields they were all at least 20acre fields if my dog couldnt catch a fox in one of those fields single handed it would be gone ,, and i dont think its fair to talk about there personal lives on a open forum ,, and for u run for ur life keep ur mouth shut because u talk notting but shit

was that quiet enoguh for you top man....go on then alan explain were the shit is spoke.... instead of just sticking up for ya mate.. I do however aGree with you about personnal lives. no need for it, and i am finally glad someone agrees with me on that, as been saying it for a while. :thumbs:

Oh, and the other thing, "why the feck would i keep my nouth shut on a forum, lol" i dont do feck all what qanybody says mate, sorry. Atb.

Never read so much shit. 7/8 foxs an if your dog misses 3 then there no good?? I respect what these lads done BUT they are the ones that filmed it so as far as I can see these lads are the ones that felt like they had something to prove.

Now deal with what people gave to say, ok so the video wasn't meant to get out!! Or was it?? Jordan sucking Dane bowers off wasn't meant to get out or was it?? The fact is it's out there. An people now feel like they can have an opinion on it.

One thing I will say is the lads that are behind the film need to stop thinking that they are the only people out there gettin numbers of foxs because they couldn't be more wrong.

As for some of the comments like x38 reply. I see he hasn't replied since the people behind the vid have spoken up. I mean to be talkin about people you don't know is just silly if you ask me. To be calling people coke heads unless you know something about these lads that we all don't then I think you should apologise to these lads.

good reply mate'' but i can tell u mate these lads didnt' do that to prove anything' thay dont need to'' it was just a d.v.d made ov theres n freinds dogs doing what thay luv to do... these lads have never come farward'' n seid there dogs where and r the best.. thats not how thay work.. thave deffo never seid people out there cant get the numbers like thay can'' if there is people getting big numbers out there'' these lads would take there hat off to them'' these lads accounted for a lot ov charlies' no mistake about that i no''' if u saw the albums its unreal realy... how the d.v.d got out n copied'' is a long drawn out afair' whitch am not gona go into'' but i do agree with ur comment on whats been wrote about them'' coke heads n smashing up farmers gates etc'' what a load ov ...bollocks... i wouldnt like to think how much permission these lads have.. but like i seid befour' the people who can slag um from behind a screen'' n make out there coke heads n what not'' get in tuch'' there waiting to take u out... ATB..B

I

The funny thing is these pricks think knockin a lamped fox with 2 lurchers is somethin to brag about.like fishin in a barrel :thumbdown

What makes it even funnier is all the pricks like you actualy kid them selves they have better dogs ha ha

• Like 1

i have been out with macky a few times and he is one of the nicest genuine dogmen i have met. the people he has brought with him have been the same. all they want to do is get out and hunt. iv never seen any coke or gates been smashed off or driving through fields he doesnt need to do that he can call them where he wants. he has been out with a lot of dogs and he will run doubled up or single handed. if you say too him though you have a single handed fox dog though he will put fox after fox 30 yards from you closewr if you want and trust me if your dog ain catching their are no excuses. but you have to go out for at least 3 or 4 nights too prove it. i think a lot of blokes here have a different idea of what a true single handed dog is. not 1 or 2 foxes i mean 7-8 in a night then back out next night. these lads catch more foxes than some would dream of. not everyone wants too do that but to those who then let them do it. if you think you have a dog too do it then come down and run it with him and me. il take you out but if you miss more than 3 too start with put your dog away go home and admit it aint a world beater because thats what a lot are saying they have. argue as much as you want slag these lads off but if you think you got one we will run it and find out. be a more honest and genuine hunter too come and try it. easy to type on a keyboard harder too get out and do it

reply to mike

hows it goin mate, i dont argue that the lads are dedicated to their sport they are, they want numbers others want single handed sport, each to their own i suppose but you have pretty high standards for s single handed fox dog......... 7/8 in one night and again the night after..... i dont like knockin anyones dogs except my own if needs be but i aint seen too many capable of this feat... and i dont know how the boys rate the dogs they ran on that vid and maybe they not even their best ones, but i can def say that some of them def wouldn't be capible of these numbers single handed, now some of them wer very impressive on their drive and strike but there wer others who sat back a bit when they could have stroke, either way they could have been young dogs in the run for experience or watever but i would def give any money for a dog that able to do 7/8 in a row and the same the following nite single handed, think id be safe in saying they few and far between.....

atb.

that is the point mate i dont think their is one out their that can do it. when you leave your house at 7 at night at dont get back till 9 in morning you are going to take 4 dogs and double them up. i would hold my hands up if someone would show us and it would be good too see. the dogs macky has brought down to me are all good dogs they are not into brawlers they want pullers. its easy to say my dog could of pulled that on a dvd but when its running is a different story. too the lads have no respect though and smash gates off mate is silly what people are saying. he can call a fox out of a field you spotted and drive down to a field he wants too run it on and it will come. he even asks you how close you want them. atb mike

reply to mike

alrite mate, so your opion of a single handed dog has now dramatically changed and you think there isn't one there that can do 7/8 in one night and again the night after........ i thought you kept top notch dog with your opinion of a good single handed dog, i was in awe as you said "a lot of blokes here have a different idea of what a true single handed dog is, not 1 or 2 foxes i mean 7-8 in a night and then back out the next night" but now i realise you wer rabbiting and ya dont have a dog of this calliber, or ever even seen one for that matter. why give ur definition of a dog and then say they dont exist....... im baffled!!!

all the talk about testing the dogs on numbers of foxes to see what dogs can do is not showing any respect in my opionion and not showing the dogs much respect and then they wonder why they jack , then passed on too the next idiot.

Thats why there will be dogs then there will be DOGS, and doglads and lads with dogs.. you should know how far to

push a dog an thats where you have to set your standards.. and not every one passes a jacker on!

a good fox dog to me is one that will end it quickly, no messing, will coarse well, not one that goes out most nights and do numbers, yeah it will be a dog that can do numbers but what are you prooving. when you can give another dog a run out, if you ask me its one of the quickest ways of ruining a good dog, there animals not machines. how many people know how far there dog will push working ! im glad people have a lot of vermin too run,

and have dogs what dont pick up injuries after working charlie all week, all the best

Stick to your knitting mate and stop talking shite :thumbs:

your right i talk shit and ive knitted your jumper for you too dribble on , define your ultimate fox dog as most of your posts go on about bull shit people speak , are you going to open your mouth and add something to the topic instead of slagging every one and getting the thumbs up for it. i hope you have found your single handed dog you were looking for.

was that quiet enoguh for you top man....go on then alan explain were the shit is spoke.... instead of just sticking up for ya mate.. I do however aGree with you about personnal lives. no need for it, and i am finally glad someone agrees with me on that, as been saying it for a while. :thumbs:

Oh, and the other thing, "why the feck would i keep my nouth shut on a forum, lol" i dont do feck all what qanybody says mate, sorry. Atb.

i think u do be just looking for a row u go against any thing some body says on this site and he not my mate i dont know him

• Like 1

all the talk about testing the dogs on numbers of foxes to see what dogs can do is not showing any respect in my opionion and not showing the dogs much respect and then they wonder why they jack , then passed on too the next idiot.

Thats why there will be dogs then there will be DOGS, and doglads and lads with dogs.. you should know how far to

push a dog an thats where you have to set your standards.. and not every one passes a jacker on!

a good fox dog to me is one that will end it quickly, no messing, will coarse well, [u]not one that goes out most nights and do numbers[/u], yeah it will be a dog that can do numbers but what are you prooving. when you can give another dog a run out, if you ask me its one of the quickest ways of ruining a good dog, there animals not machines. how many people know how far there dog will push working ! im glad people have a lot of vermin too run,

and have dogs what dont pick up injuries after working charlie all week, all the best

Stick to your knitting mate and stop talking shite :thumbs:

your right i talk shit and ive knitted your jumper for you too dribble on , define your ultimate fox dog as most of your posts go on about bull shit people speak , are you going to open your mouth and add something to the topic instead of slagging every one and getting the thumbs up for it. i hope you have found your single handed dog you were looking for.

Your comment thats in bold above says it all for me pal :thumbs: and no I havnt found my singlehanded dog yet :thumbs:

The thread was'nt about people defining their ultimate fox dog, it was about what IMO was a well put together DVD, that showed lads running their dogs, both good and bad and yet you have people on here spewing absolute bullshit about them ramming gates, snorting charlie etc who have never met the lads :wallbash: then theres the likes of yourself who's idea of a fox dog is NOT a dog that goes out most nights and does numbers?? :wallbash:

Edited by redcharge