• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put your cocks away lads, and get the thread back on track.

Yous are all laughable. Even the most mentally challenged dogman would realize that a fit and healthy red stag in its prime is NEVER going to be had with one dog.   I work alongside reds every day w

theres a pic in one of darcy books of a stag taken with two bull crosses. . .

Posted Images

people that have seen it can answer that but as for open forum f**k off

You have already admitted that you have 2 dogs that have taken a red stag .. so you have incriminated yourself anyway.. so you may as well post the pics & the video :laugh: :laugh:

i know of a dog that was meant to pull hinds but never got to see it myself (dog died coursing a hare)... i have no reason to disbelieve this person , as everything else he as told me, he was able to back up with actions ...

dog was a collie/greyhound 27" tts ... like i say never seen it but wouldnt disbelieve the person

yes chids the one i seen collie grey 27tts

about 5year ago friend of mine who is a head estate game and keeper of red deer pens and recons it has been done and that they have came across a group of lads poaching them in the pens to high success with dogs that got the skill and using terrian and fence to there advantage they came right pain in the ass for him as they cut the antlars off them as a trophy, onced despatched and they leave the rest there, which realy dont agree with, hate people who leave there catch if edible but he could never catch that group of lads in the pen just find the mess the next day he said by the wounds it looked like multiple dogs.

It can be done , but red stags come in all weights ie 12-13stone up to 20.If in the rut they can be very angry.Wolfs use to kill deer in scotland all the time red that is but the last wolf was killed in glencoe by a scottish deerhound a brace of the them, and thats what they were bred for for . red deer

Just like boar hunting hold them till the human comes , and they aint much we cant kill

so for scottish deerhound or irsh wolfhound yes no probs

ther his i believe dogs still capableof taking reds in the british isles and some i have no doubt still are for the none believers who discredit this his possible well what can one say , dfferent leagues for different players . atb bunnys