no chance theres a video of 10 dogos and a pitbull on one and the poor f****r is still going when all the dogs are f****d :thumbdown: :thumbdown: id post it but its not hunting just mindless cruelty :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

thats the biggest point for me an one thats being missed by most here mate. some dogs i would like to think could do it in the end, but it aint sport, it aint neccessary, and its downright f***ing cruel, not to mention stupid. just hope there arent some young lads on here with big dogs thinking 'i bet ours can'. could all end in tears

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put your cocks away lads, and get the thread back on track.

Yous are all laughable. Even the most mentally challenged dogman would realize that a fit and healthy red stag in its prime is NEVER going to be had with one dog.   I work alongside reds every day w

theres a pic in one of darcy books of a stag taken with two bull crosses. . .

Posted Images

no chance theres a video of 10 dogos and a pitbull on one and the poor f****r is still going when all the dogs are f****d :thumbdown: :thumbdown: id post it but its not hunting just mindless cruelty :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

thats the biggest point for me an one thats being missed by most here mate. some dogs i would like to think could do it in the end, but it aint sport, it aint neccessary, and its downright f***ing cruel, not to mention stupid. just hope there arent some young lads on here with big dogs thinking 'i bet ours can'. could all end in tears

well said mate :thumbs:

I remember reading an article about Scottish Deerhounds,remember the original breed is far removed from what is available now,they were bred to guard the house and occupants,track and hold wounded deer and hunt in pairs to chase catch and hold deer.Dogs that could chase and catch stags single handed were highly prized and clan disputes were known to have been settled with the gift of such a dog.These dogs would have been selectively bred to master their quarry and would have honed their technique in the field.

a lot of non-believers in the house i see.

not non believers just realistic chimp :thumbs: ive slipped on stags years ago but in reality i would never think the dogs would do anything on them!! they weigh 4-5 times what a dog does no dog could do it :thumbs: but then again this is THL :whistling: :whistling:

Sure is aint there. For you non-believers. :thumbs:

Breed some real dogs gents and maybe you could be having this kinda fun. Now, go get your f****n shine box!

that must be photoshopped dan , ive just been told its a no go lol

well said mate :thumbs:

Well in that case, lets not hunt at all. Lets all turn veggy. Because hunting involves cruelty (depending on your definition). Is it cruel when wolves make a kill on a large stag? This is no different! It isnt neccessary to hunt rabbits with dogs, it isnt neccessary to hunt jack all with dogs. The reason we do it is a hell of alot deeper than that, and the reason people will try their dogs on the mightiest quarry in this country is for that same reason.

Breed some real dogs gents and maybe you could be having this kinda fun. Now, go get your f****n shine box!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

so that genuinely coursed,pulled and held that stag purely on his own??? it never ran into or tripped over anything??? fair play if so dan you got a top dog there :thumbs:

That dog there was out of a Green River bred bitch and a dog called Timmy. Yall can doubt all you want but if you'd quit f****n around with these counterfeits and breed some dogs out of some good ole fashion Green River type blood or something like that you'd be miles ahead and wouldnt have to sit on here wondering if it could be done. :thumbs:

That dog there was out of a Green River bred bitch and a dog called Timmy. Yall can doubt all you want but if you'd quit f****n around with these counterfeits and breed some dogs out of some good ole fashion Green River type blood or something like that you'd be miles ahead and wouldnt have to sit on here wondering if it could be done. :thumbs:

is there any pups for sale out of this green river line mate?????

well seeing as everythings banned over here its all we can do dan :thumbs: