ghosts, any sightings?

In my old house i often heard funny noises from the spare room, it came to a head one sunday morning when i was making coffee and heard something coming down the stairs, this pale white apparition came to the foot of the stairs and muttered "milk, two sugars please", Wilf really needs to work on his tan.......

lol

Ha Ha

In all seriousness, I once thought I saw Darcys wallet once but it was just an apparition!!

i once saw wilf in bed with another fat lad and thought i was mistaken... i wasnt. massive bender. i also saw simonman being sucked off by a blurry white object in the middle of a feild. kinky shit round these parts!!

Yes Mr Yipp, i remember you put the photo on here a few years ago of my indecent fleecy experience :laugh:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PERHAPS ITS THE GHOST THAT DOES NOT LIKE GIRLS FLASHING THERE BITS IN MAGAZINES.

Is there any need if you don't like the girl then get on and tell her instead of all the bitchy little comments it makes you look a right cock :thumbdown:

haha he likes to watch me in the shower, I am sure he doesn't mind lol

i once saw wilf in bed with another fat lad and thought i was mistaken... i wasnt. massive bender. i also saw simonman being sucked off by a blurry white object in the middle of a feild. kinky shit round these parts!!

I was once out shooting with JRY when he shot at a crow and spent the next few minutes boasting of what a brilliant shot he was.....imagine my fright and horror when the crow, like lazarus rising from the grave, came back to life and flew away into the distance even though JRY still insisted it had been a perfect kill........it haunts me to this very day, chilling it was!! :laugh: :laugh: :tongue2:

last summer we went on holiday leaving the brother inlaw and his partner at home (both lived with us).. while we were away they were painting my front room, red on the bottom and cream at he top. the top was painted first then the bottom. before going to bed they put a picture of the neice back on the wall and when they got up in the morning it was sat against the sofa and a red stripe painted down the top half of the wall

its not the first thing to happen or i would have been lass likly to belive them...

A mate of mine is an 18 stone bodybuilder so he's a big lad. He's had quite a bit happen to him.

He stayed with his Aunty one time for a family part and he used his nephews room.

He got woke up by something weighing his legs down.

When he woke up he could feel the blankets being pulled down off him slowly. He's a sceptic and decided to put the light on. As he did, something grabbed him round the neck and physically pushed him up into a sitting position on the bed and pinned him to the headboard. After a few seconds it let him go. He was up like a shot and got the fukc out the room. When his Aunty got up after hearing him banging about and he told her what happened she said oh yeah that's the old man, he doesn't like people being in the nephews room, he's quite protective!

The other one is that he's just bought his first house and is renovating it as he goes. Since moving in he's had a lot of weird dreams and waking up to noises and smells in the house. One dream is of a woman. It's the same woman over and over and he doesn't know who it is. The dreams are just weird and scary and he wasn't getting any sleep.

One day a few weeks ago he decides to knock through the kitchen to the lounge removing a stud wall, there since it was built. As they start to break through, the tv comes on. He turns it off. This happens a few times. Then a knock at the window. They go out to see, nobody there. This happens a few times also. As they take the last bit of wall out, they find a passport photo from years ago. It was just sitting there, placed on one of the stud supports, between the two pieces of plasterboard.

It was the woman in his dreams and after asking a few neighbours in the street they confirmed that she lived there and passed away in her sleep just before he bought it.

Feel free to rip the piss now but like they all say, nobody believes it till it happens to them.

A mate of mine is an 18 stone bodybuilder so he's a big lad. He's had quite a bit happen to him.

He stayed with his Aunty one time for a family part and he used his nephews room.

When he woke up he could feel the blankets being pulled down off him slowly. He's a sceptic and decided to put the light on. As he did, something grabbed him round the neck and physically pushed him up into a sitting position on the bed and pinned him to the headboard. After a few seconds it let him go. He was up like a shot and got the fukc out the room. When his Aunty got up after hearing him banging about and he told her what happened she said oh yeah that's the old man, he doesn't like people being in the nephews room, he's quite protective!

The other one is that he's just bought his first house and is renovating it as he goes. Since moving in he's had a lot of weird dreams and waking up to noises and smells in the house. One dream is of a woman. It's the same woman over and over and he doesn't know who it is. The dreams are just weird and scary and he wasn't getting any sleep.

One day a few weeks ago he decides to knock through the kitchen to the lounge removing a stud wall, there since it was built. As they start to break through, the tv comes on. He turns it off. This happens a few times. Then a knock at the window. They go out to see, nobody there. This happens a few times also. As they take the last bit of wall out, they find a passport photo from years ago. It was just sitting there, placed on one of the stud supports, between the two pieces of plasterboard.

It was the woman in his dreams and after asking a few neighbours in the street they confirmed that she lived there and passed away in her sleep just before he bought it.

Feel free to rip the piss now but like they all say, nobody believes it till it happens to them.

i want to believe it , so it proves we go somewhere else ..... but fu@k havin your mates experiences to prove it , i think if i was woken up like that i would soon be passin over... QUICKLY lol.

Great story. You must let us know is anything else goes on

do you not think this could all be in your head's?

not saying it is but try taking some acid and tell yourself the killer gnomes chasing you round the house arent real or the streetlights arent spying on you through the window or the fire place isn't Darth vader.

at the time they're more real than thinking you hear footstep's down stairs or a tap on the window.

but you don't even need to go that far ive seen thing's that weren't there due to sleep deprivation.

no matter how convincing i honestly think it's all in your head's,though i'd like to see it proven otherwise.

Right you bunch of wimps, lets knock this ghost peeesh on the head..... Every c**t and their dog all over the WORLD carries a visual recorder, i.e camera or video recorder in their phone. Now, I can understand years ago before this technology existed but please, there should be ghost videos by the thousands!!! Imagine how many ghosts there would be in the world and no c**t has any real proof!!! :blink: If half the crap on here was recorded, you'd be instant millionaires. Look at the evett fielding, worth a minute.... never seen anything on the show other than a few noises and Kath shitting herself. Same can be said about UFO's, all them cameras and fuckall....... pleeeease, do me a favour............ :whistling:

Right you bunch of wimps, lets knock this ghost peeesh on the head..... Every c**t and their dog all over the WORLD carries a visual recorder, i.e camera or video recorder in their phone. Now, I can understand years ago before this technology existed but please, there should be ghost videos by the thousands!!! Imagine how many ghosts there would be in the world and no c**t has any real proof!!! :blink: If half the crap on here was recorded, you'd be instant millionaires. Look at the evett fielding, worth a minute.... never seen anything on the show other than a few noises and Kath shitting herself. Same can be said about UFO's, all them cameras and fuckall....... pleeeease, do me a favour............ :whistling:

FFS...everybody knows that ghosts are camera shy you idiot...... :censored::whistling:

you cant tape thing's that only exist in your own mind.