ghosts, any sightings?

Watchman, I've never seen an electron, but I'm pretty sure they exist. Just because you've not seen them, doesn't mean they don't exist.

I'll see if I can find anyone in my contacts up your way JPT, they might be able to come in and find out what's going on (that's if you want to, if you're happy enough for him to be there then that's fine)

matt i see one every morning they do exist :thumbs:

oops sorry mate just relised you said ELECTRON and not erection :whistling:

Wouldn't worry about they little 1's though.......... :whistling:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PERHAPS ITS THE GHOST THAT DOES NOT LIKE GIRLS FLASHING THERE BITS IN MAGAZINES.

Is there any need if you don't like the girl then get on and tell her instead of all the bitchy little comments it makes you look a right cock :thumbdown:

haha he likes to watch me in the shower, I am sure he doesn't mind lol

PERHAPS ITS THE GHOST THAT DOES NOT LIKE GIRLS FLASHING THERE BITS IN MAGAZINES. :whistling::whistling:

i take it your gay then mate :whistling:

SORRY MATE,WIFE AND 2 KIDS.PERHAPS ITS THE GHOST THAT SAW HER AND THOUGHT ,LETS GET MY KIT OFF AND GET LOADS OF ATTENTION.WOULD WORK IF SHE WAS ATTRACTIVE. :thumbdown:

FFS its one thing to make fun of a post but to be insulting as well makes you a prick and a twat....site can do without your kind :wankerzo4:

its a sixth sense for the number of teenage boys watching/thinking about you...... kids will wank over owt these days... spooooooky

undisputed must have sore hands and bad eyes. :whistling:

Its you with the bad eyes mate........... :yes:

:laugh:

its a sixth sense for the number of teenage boys watching/thinking about you...... kids will wank over owt these days... spooooooky

going to fill my keepnet tonight,im getting bite after bite. :laugh:

:laugh:

going to fill my keepnet tonight,im getting bite after bite. :laugh:

Yes your coming out of this very well......... :whistling:

i never beleived in anything ghost untill we moved in our new house things went missing kids kept wakin up screamin foot steps up and down the stairs bangin i was takin a shit 1 day with the door open and this little lad passed the door i shouted my lad to get down stairs he was already down there i was freaked out saw this lad sitting on my stairs climbing up the stairs the amount of times i shouted at my lad thinkin it was him but it wasnt he was else were sometimes he was at his nans lol so we had a few people round to have a look this shit me up i was sitting on the sofa with my cousin on the end of the sofa now she said she could see this little lad over by the door the next thing he shot across the room and jumped on the sofa there was a outline of a person sat on the sofa the hairbrush was on the table it lifted in the air banged on the table and was moving around we then had to get some one else come in as she felt there was some one else here to they came and said there was this little boys nan here that keeps waking my kids up at night and on that 1 of my kids woke up i had to go and make her a bottle and see to her so i was told to wait a min they asked this women to tell my daughter to go back to sleep and my daughter did freaky or what there were these rods things and when you asked it questions they moved it said they got in bed with my missus and didnt like me in the bed lol good i dont sleep in there init but honestly to this day i just thought what a load of shit no such thing as ghosts and spooky things but now im a bit more woken up to the idea on the up side of things we asked can we smoke in heaven and the women said yes HAPPY DAYS believe what you will but as i said i diddnt believe thank f**k we cleared the house of them now peace

all the shit ive caused...if youve got a problem with me then PM me and i shall give you my number to give me a rang and have it out there....anyway please no one dont begin hyjacking this thread, its a bit of a laugh and interesting not weather you like me or not....as said above, if you dont bloody like me PM me and put your blooming handbags away.

Oh and by the way i may get a thrill out of getting my kit of but what is so appauling about the naked body? If, after all the shit i have had over the years with bullying and abuse, i can be beody conifdent then maybe i can be a inspiration to others!!!

Nahh mouse they aint biting they just knocking you

as said above, this was directed towards you "mouse" either PM me and say what you have to say there or stop runing the site and p*ss off :feck:.

i never beleived in anything ghost untill we moved in our new house things went missing kids kept wakin up screamin foot steps up and down the stairs bangin i was takin a shit 1 day with the door open and this little lad passed the door i shouted my lad to get down stairs he was already down there i was freaked out saw this lad sitting on my stairs climbing up the stairs the amount of times i shouted at my lad thinkin it was him but it wasnt he was else were sometimes he was at his nans lol so we had a few people round to have a look this shit me up i was sitting on the sofa with my cousin on the end of the sofa now she said she could see this little lad over by the door the next thing he shot across the room and jumped on the sofa there was a outline of a person sat on the sofa the hairbrush was on the table it lifted in the air banged on the table and was moving around we then had to get some one else come in as she felt there was some one else here to they came and said there was this little boys nan here that keeps waking my kids up at night and on that 1 of my kids woke up i had to go and make her a bottle and see to her so i was told to wait a min they asked this women to tell my daughter to go back to sleep and my daughter did freaky or what there were these rods things and when you asked it questions they moved it said they got in bed with my missus and didnt like me in the bed lol good i dont sleep in there init but honestly to this day i just thought what a load of shit no such thing as ghosts and spooky things but now im a bit more woken up to the idea on the up side of things we asked can we smoke in heaven and the women said yes HAPPY DAYS believe what you will but as i said i diddnt believe thank f**k we cleared the house of them now peace

great post, how did you get rid? did they just leave when asked?

this women had a witch craft book and she used that to get rid of them i think it was some kind of spell thing as she showed us what she had to read to get get rid of them had nothing since

crazy stuff, so want mr fennesy to show his face now, this has got my intereged. There is alot of historical buildings round here and i walk the dog the same way all the time to stretch her legs before i excercise her properly. a few weeks ago she stopped dead and would not move just before we went up this alleyy way (was late evening so no one about, even if there was she would usually be wanting to protect me) and she would not move til this minute i thought she was just ebing daft, maybe she saw somthing? I know shes alot more sensative than max (our terrier) to the bloke in our house

all the shit ive caused...if youve got a problem with me then PM me and i shall give you my number to give me a rang and have it out there....anyway please no one dont begin hyjacking this thread, its a bit of a laugh and interesting not weather you like me or not....as said above, if you dont bloody like me PM me and put your blooming handbags away.

Oh and by the way i may get a thrill out of getting my kit of but what is so appauling about the naked body? If, after all the shit i have had over the years with bullying and abuse, i can be beody conifdent then maybe i can be a inspiration to others!!!

Nahh mouse they aint biting they just knocking you

as said above, this was directed towards you "mouse" either PM me and say what you have to say there or stop runing the site and p*ss off :feck:.

i wont pm,i will say it in the open.little girls with big mouths piss people off.if the people running the site want to then they will get rid of me.think back to people you pissed off. :thumbdown:

why ruin the forum with somthing you have wrong with me and giving the antis more amo to say we all bicker amongst one anouther and are edgits (although not sure what it was as the last time i was on this site was three years ago, when i was 15), the fact you can actually remember is quite sad really...and if i pissed you or someone else off, could i care less....hmmm not really, alot of the people i have met through this site are some of my most valued friends and know me for who i really am and I am a cheeky little bugger but my bite is worse than my bark :tongue2: ....god chill out and stop starting a keyboard war lol, grow a pair and give me a bell/will be at the CLA this year