ghosts, any sightings?

crazy stuff, so want mr fennesy to show his face now, this has got my intereged. There is alot of historical buildings round here and i walk the dog the same way all the time to stretch her legs before i excercise her properly. a few weeks ago she stopped dead and would not move just before we went up this alleyy way (was late evening so no one about, even if there was she would usually be wanting to protect me) and she would not move til this minute i thought she was just ebing daft, maybe she saw somthing? I know shes alot more sensative than max (our terrier) to the bloke in our house

could have been my older cousin said that she seen this women having a fag walking down the street the other week it was only when she realised who it was that it hit her she has been dead a long time my cousin is well into it does ghosts hunts and stuff and she said my house was the best place she ever been lol it scary stuff the glass on the table was movin at such a speed the stop dead in a instant there were 4 people doin the glass all of which are trusted and i got them to take there fingers off each in turn and it was still movin i was convinced i was dreamin or something i was really against ghosts but not now when your own your own in house just ask him to do something but not nufin to much or daft lol or ask him to show him self but if your scared he will sense it and he wont good luck lol

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PERHAPS ITS THE GHOST THAT DOES NOT LIKE GIRLS FLASHING THERE BITS IN MAGAZINES.

Is there any need if you don't like the girl then get on and tell her instead of all the bitchy little comments it makes you look a right cock :thumbdown:

haha he likes to watch me in the shower, I am sure he doesn't mind lol

Ur alot braver than me, if i fr 1 minute thought there was anything in my house i would be away! :notworthy:

what if the ghost is female. and liked to touch ya in all the right places in the morning? :big_boss:

hahaa!:hmm: don't want to answer that 1 on an open forum. :D

no need to be shy mate :thumbs: its one of mt fantasies.....just think about it... ;)

In my old house i often heard funny noises from the spare room, it came to a head one sunday morning when i was making coffee and heard something coming down the stairs, this pale white apparition came to the foot of the stairs and muttered "milk, two sugars please", Wilf really needs to work on his tan.......

Ur alot braver than me, if i fr 1 minute thought there was anything in my house i would be away! :notworthy:

what if the ghost is female. and liked to touch ya in all the right places in the morning? :big_boss:

hahaa!:hmm: don't want to answer that 1 on an open forum. :D

no need to be shy mate :thumbs: its one of mt fantasies.....just think about it... ;)

i like your way of thinking...... just given me a new fantasy to ponder over :kiss:

In my old house i often heard funny noises from the spare room, it came to a head one sunday morning when i was making coffee and heard something coming down the stairs, this pale white apparition came to the foot of the stairs and muttered "milk, two sugars please", Wilf really needs to work on his tan.......

lol

lol

Ha Ha

In all seriousness, I once thought I saw Darcys wallet once but it was just an apparition!!

lol

Ha Ha

In all seriousness, I once thought I saw Darcys wallet once but it was just an apparition!!

i once saw wilf in bed with another fat lad and thought i was mistaken... i wasnt. massive bender. i also saw simonman being sucked off by a blurry white object in the middle of a feild. kinky shit round these parts!!

:laugh: :laugh: