ghosts, any sightings?

this started from the dogs acting weird, like random looking in to mid air. Then the weird stuff started happening everytime I am in the house on my own and go for a shower either the shower switches itself off or the extractor fan switches its self on either just as i get out or just before i get out the shower. I originally thought right this is getting weird then when we asked the warden what happened to the last guy who lived here (we knew he had died but didnt know how) without letting on why we were asking she said that he had a heart attack and died in the bathroom.......seriously freeeeeaked out

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PERHAPS ITS THE GHOST THAT DOES NOT LIKE GIRLS FLASHING THERE BITS IN MAGAZINES.

Is there any need if you don't like the girl then get on and tell her instead of all the bitchy little comments it makes you look a right cock :thumbdown:

haha he likes to watch me in the shower, I am sure he doesn't mind lol

Hey, as long as he's not actually DOING anything, is he really a problem? Might be an idea to get someone in to see if they can help him though, I wouldn't want to be stuck in limbo (though he obviously enjoys watching you in the shower! ;) )

Where abouts in the country are you?

Hey, as long as he's not actually DOING anything, is he really a problem? Might be an idea to get someone in to see if they can help him though, I wouldn't want to be stuck in limbo (though he obviously enjoys watching you in the shower! ;) )

Where abouts in the country are you?

there isnt its just spooky, the warden said he was a lovley man, cared for his very sick wife for two years before she passed away and wouldnt let a nurse near her as he said i married her to look after her in sickness and health. I am near york mate

hes probably pulling at it, if you get what i mean lmao