ghosts, any sightings?

all the shit ive caused...if youve got a problem with me then PM me and i shall give you my number to give me a rang and have it out there....anyway please no one dont begin hyjacking this thread, its a bit of a laugh and interesting not weather you like me or not....as said above, if you dont bloody like me PM me and put your blooming handbags away.

Oh and by the way i may get a thrill out of getting my kit of but what is so appauling about the naked body? If, after all the shit i have had over the years with bullying and abuse, i can be beody conifdent then maybe i can be a inspiration to others!!!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PERHAPS ITS THE GHOST THAT DOES NOT LIKE GIRLS FLASHING THERE BITS IN MAGAZINES.

Is there any need if you don't like the girl then get on and tell her instead of all the bitchy little comments it makes you look a right cock :thumbdown:

haha he likes to watch me in the shower, I am sure he doesn't mind lol

right, first time last night, went to bed and the lrucher usually lies on her bed until i get ready for bed and then gets up on to the bed once I am in.....but she was on her bed, stairing at myne and growling like no tomorow. I thought there must be somthing outside (my bed is upagainst the window) so i told her to "go have a look" which she would usually be straight up and looking through the curtains but would she hell move....got in to bed anyway, this guy doesnt really scare me as i know hes a nice man, cant wait to see if he shows himself :D

all the shit ive caused...if youve got a problem with me then PM me and i shall give you my number to give me a rang and have it out there....anyway please no one dont begin hyjacking this thread, its a bit of a laugh and interesting not weather you like me or not....as said above, if you dont bloody like me PM me and put your blooming handbags away.

Oh and by the way i may get a thrill out of getting my kit of but what is so appauling about the naked body? If, after all the shit i have had over the years with bullying and abuse, i can be beody conifdent then maybe i can be a inspiration to others!!!

dont know where your coming from with all that,iv said i dont believe in it and think ghost stories are bollox thats all no need to take it personel,what you do in your time with your body is up to you love no concern of mine and id be the first to complement a decent set of tits when i see them,happy snapping eh :tongue2: you want chill out a touch,oh and only mentioned id like to see the dog on a bunny not a cow :D:thumbs:

dont know where your coming from with all that,iv said i dont believe in it and think ghost stories are bollox thats all no need to take it personel,what you do in your time with your body is up to you love no concern of mine and id be the first to complement a decent set of tits when i see them,happy snapping eh :tongue2: you want chill out a touch,oh and only mentioned id like to see the dog on a bunny not a cow :D:thumbs:

hahha just incase that was directed towards post such as the ones by mouse...if he feels the need please start anouther topic and keep this one for ghosts and gools lol

i think if there was such things as ghosts then why would a complete stranger come to you surely it would be a loved one who had passed to let you know they were alright atb biza

I dont know how it works, I mean surley with the dogs being crackers and all the goings on are in the room he died in!!!! maybe you dont have a choice!!

Watchman, I've never seen an electron, but I'm pretty sure they exist. Just because you've not seen them, doesn't mean they don't exist.

I'll see if I can find anyone in my contacts up your way JPT, they might be able to come in and find out what's going on (that's if you want to, if you're happy enough for him to be there then that's fine)

:thumbs:

hahha just incase that was directed towards post such as the ones by mouse...if he feels the need please start anouther topic and keep this one for ghosts and gools lol

watched casper once does that count,friendly little chap if i remember :laugh:

Watchman, I've never seen an electron, but I'm pretty sure they exist. Just because you've not seen them, doesn't mean they don't exist.

I'll see if I can find anyone in my contacts up your way JPT, they might be able to come in and find out what's going on (that's if you want to, if you're happy enough for him to be there then that's fine)

knock knock is there anyone there................ffs cracked me up :clapper:

who ya gonna call.............................

ghost busters :laugh: