ghosts, any sightings?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PERHAPS ITS THE GHOST THAT DOES NOT LIKE GIRLS FLASHING THERE BITS IN MAGAZINES.

Is there any need if you don't like the girl then get on and tell her instead of all the bitchy little comments it makes you look a right cock :thumbdown:

haha he likes to watch me in the shower, I am sure he doesn't mind lol

a ghost cob , was mucking out the stable and heard a horse going past the door heading in the direction of the old stables, thought it was my own horse and glanced over to see a large grey cob walking past the stable, looked out the door, no sign of it, my own horse was quietly grazing up the hill, shocked the hell outa me.

was talking to the neighbours and they told us an exact description of the same horse, never saw it again

Heres a picture i took of a goast that lived in are old house

Scary c@unt isnt he :haha:

suck me beautiful

a ghost cob , was mucking out the stable and heard a horse going past the door heading in the direction of the old stables, thought it was my own horse and glanced over to see a large grey cob walking past the stable, looked out the door, no sign of it, my own horse was quietly grazing up the hill, shocked the hell outa me.

was talking to the neighbours and they told us an exact description of the same horse, never saw it again

spooky, did your neighbours describe a horse that had died or has seen it themselves. I always thought ghosts were a load of rubbish until one night i was staying in a holiday house and in the middle of the night terrier started growling, so i punched her, she got louder and louder till i turned over and she was staring at person height at the corner of the room and i wacked and wacked her but she was just stuck solid going crazy

suck me beautiful

spooky, did your neighbours describe a horse that had died or has seen it themselves. I always thought ghosts were a load of rubbish until one night i was staying in a holiday house and in the middle of the night terrier started growling, so i punched her, she got louder and louder till i turned over and she was staring at person height at the corner of the room and i wacked and wacked her but she was just stuck solid going crazy

they told us a horse identical to the one i described lived in the old stable 20yrs before we moved into the place, along with a pony and their elderly owner (who lived in an old cottage that we'd converted into stables)

suck me beautiful

My older sister and her boyfriend claim to have saw ghosts :db: i slept in her old room for years after and never experienced bot all like that. Few times i have been sitting in living room late at night and dog started going wild looking over at the other soafa. Hopefully it was someone outside but dog was focused asif barking at someone standing/sitting there. If i ever experienced out myself i would litterally p my undies. :no:

this started from the dogs acting weird, like random looking in to mid air. Then the weird stuff started happening everytime I am in the house on my own and go for a shower either the shower switches itself off or the extractor fan switches its self on either just as i get out or just before i get out the shower. I originally thought right this is getting weird then when we asked the warden what happened to the last guy who lived here (we knew he had died but didnt know how) without letting on why we were asking she said that he had a heart attack and died in the bathroom.......seriously freeeeeaked out

If it is really bothering you I am more than happy to pop over and wait in the room with you whilst you shower :icon_redface: :icon_redface: :icon_redface:

PERHAPS ITS THE GHOST THAT DOES NOT LIKE GIRLS FLASHING THERE BITS IN MAGAZINES. :whistling::whistling:

i take it your gay then mate :whistling:

SORRY MATE,WIFE AND 2 KIDS.PERHAPS ITS THE GHOST THAT SAW HER AND THOUGHT ,LETS GET MY KIT OFF AND GET LOADS OF ATTENTION.WOULD WORK IF SHE WAS ATTRACTIVE. :thumbdown:

• Like 2

PERHAPS ITS THE GHOST THAT DOES NOT LIKE GIRLS FLASHING THERE BITS IN MAGAZINES. :whistling::whistling:

SORRY MATE,WIFE AND 2 KIDS.PERHAPS ITS THE GHOST THAT SAW HER AND THOUGHT ,LETS GET MY KIT OFF AND GET LOADS OF ATTENTION.WOULD WORK IF SHE WAS ATTRACTIVE. :thumbdown:

SO YOU WOULD SAY NO THEN :thumbs:

thread wasnt realy about her looks...

• Like 1