Foxy watchdog

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

People who are not true hunters, the sort who respect their quarry, are interested in its lifestyle, the way it behaves, lives etc, will never understand how someone could keep such an animal as a pet

Why has he done somethig wrong knowitall.Mabye you did not notice i put my my name up here all the time not like you Alan626 guess why because i dont give a f**k.Go hide behind that Irish flag you fly

Not everyone kills for fun. I shoot crows,but if my daughter brought one in,Im pretty sure we`d end up nursing it or whatever. Own reasons and all that.....

Posted Images

bet the kennel stinks like f**k or do semi domesticated ones not smell so bad? would love to see how they would interact with humans try breeding off it then rearing one of them i wonder how many litters till fully domesticated we done it with dogs..

This should answer your question Ruger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enrLSfxTqZ0

• Like 1

bet the kennel stinks like f**k or do semi domesticated ones not smell so bad? would love to see how they would interact with humans try breeding off it then rearing one of them i wonder how many litters till fully domesticated we done it with dogs..

This should answer your question Ruger

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enrLSfxTqZ0

Seen that vid before, still very interesting to watch it again though, good stuff :good:

:o:icon_eek:

he digs with you & he keeps one as a pet?

Not everyone kills for fun. I shoot crows,but if my daughter brought one in,Im pretty sure we`d end up nursing it or whatever. Own reasons and all that..... edited to say,nice pics Liam.

A tame crow is some fuucker ,one fell down a friends chimney (as a chick ) and they reared it-it would land on the rooves of cars and peck the head off people as they got out..Ive seen 2 foxes that were kept as pets,both by diggers.

a bloke use to walk one round hawick market in the borders on a saturday afternoon and it was fine with other people

you'd have to be quick to see that now adays as takes all of 30 seconds to walk round the hawick market now! lol

the fox in question loves all humans it comes running over to ya wagging its tail like a dog and rolls over on to its back for a belly rub it even loves dogs the lad has videos of it out in a big field wit a pup lurcher and there running around playing chasing and knocking each other over great to watch

• 1 month later...

my mate had one reared from a cub it was tame enough with them it free run of the garden and his garden backed onto the fields if someone strange came round it would hide behind something and peep from behind watching them as it got older it started going over the fields but always came back but the time it came back got longer n longer in the end we think it just went back wild either that or got lamped or something atb ks