Your dream rifle!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

we'll thats it then the world is saved...........Thank the lord you no where it is...           just a shame you cant read a post through befor jumping out the pram.

sorry mate, i didnt realise that when trying to add a thread for what i hoped would be a bit of help to you that i should write slower and maybe in capitals SO YOU COULD ACTUALLY READ THE F

Posted Images

I already have my dream rifle,,my Daystate Airranger !!! :yes:

I suppose ,if it were to come with a skeleton stock ! :hmm::yes:

Have to agree with you there Rake Aboot :thumbs:. my Ranger doesn't take many prisoners but would still like to see Air Arms bring out a Rifle with a Bottle simular to the Rangers. the build quality on the Air Arms I have seen in the past is excellent....

Jasp

Might seem a little odd but my drean pcp is

ev2mk2blue600.jpg

And my dream springer again a little odd is

mod46stutzen600.jpg

Feel free to slate me but there ya go......im halfway to price of this pcp just another 2 or 3 months till i got the cash and the springer i have only ever found 2 and both were out of my price range at the time

I love the look of those Stutzens. A friend of mine used to have a BSA Stutzen. That was probably the best BSA springer I've ever used. Think it had had some work done though.

I think an Air Ranger would be high on my list, but in all honesty, once I've had some customisation done to my R10, I think that'll be it!

Air-Ranger-4-0709.jpg

The Air Ranger.....

Designed to be a ‘supergun’ amongst sporting air rifles, the Air Ranger and its extra-high power stablemate, the Air Ranger 80, brings a whole new dimension to mechanically-driven PCPs. Now you can shoot well beyond your normal limits.

Capable of muzzle energies up to 60+ ft/lbs in .22 calibre (Air Ranger) and an awesome 80 ft/lbs in .25 (Air Ranger 80), Daystate presents a new breed of pneumatic for the hunting field; one that delivers a performance unrivalled by any other air rifle and which allows you to shoot at ranges normally associated with smallbore firearms.

The Air Ranger’s 500cc buddy bottle power source combines with the high efficiency of the patented slingshot hammer and valve system to return a vast number of shots per quick-fill charge (without needing to remove the bottle), making it the ideal platform for Daystate’s most potent performer to date.

YES PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :yes:

To be honest my R10 is pretty much perfect for me. Great in the field taking vermin off the bipod out to 50yds. Regulated, high shot count and lush stock. Im also well into HFT and compete with the thousand pound plus Steyrs, Walther and Daystates etc. The last comp I shot, the R10 took 52 ex 60 with the top score being 57!

That being said I have my eye on a Daystate MK3, now the MK4 is out these are going for bargains!

Kind Regards,

Mikey.

hmmmm if my s410 carbine was regulated i think it would be my perfect rifle its extremely light nice andshort for in the car etc but sometimes its a little too light for kneeling/standing shots but all in all its pretty much perfect and will be with a few mods :p,but i do love the look of the daystate mk4's and would love to own one oneday

Hatsan Mod 60S with True Glo sights.... :whistling::laugh:

Cheers Andy I've just spluttered red wine all over my bloody laptop :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I already own a peerlesessly accurate .22 Weihrauch HW77 dream rifle.....BUT...

I'd love another 77 with a Mauser inspired Stutzen stock and a LUGER 4-16x40mm scope with 30mm tube and German 4a reticle.

That would be a thing of absolute beauty for me.

Seems we have similar instincts Steve. The Diana 46 Stutzen is a pure beautiful rifle mate. I had one in my hands, brand new and offered for a knock-down £460 and I deliberated, lost sleep and agonised over it or the HW77. The pop-up breech will limit the length of scope you can fit though, which is why I finally bought my HW77. The new Diana Stutzen now has the conventional sliding breech. Beautifully made rifles those Dianas. :thumbs:

Simon

Edited by pianoman

I saw a red ranger, I beleve it is a limited edition version of the air ranger it looks beautiful I bet it handles like a dream too.

I would love to own one of them, id still have to try it out just to check but im sure I would love it :)

A springer I would go for the 97kt I love the look of it, again I have never shot one but im sure I would love that also, at the moment iv got £20 saved for one from the money I have saved by quitting smoking just 96 more days to go, maybe more for a decent scope :thumbs:

.atb. .ste.