An awful traumatic injury

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that this should really be put in another new post and i really am not trying to hijack the thread but barbed wire is just a leftover f**k up from the second world war or neccesary to keep livestock in this day and age ?

All the best for the dog! hope everything comes good!

have asked that question myself about the barbed wire with the farmer that i keep my dogs with and he said if there werent then the fence would not stay up long, cows would lean on the fences and push them over! then i asked him again on what they used before barbed wire and he said well laid hedges, and with the lack of grants to lay hedges and the cost of maintain them barbed wire is here to stay i am affraid.

fingers crossed again!

Absolutely rotten luck and I'm so sorry your lads had to experience his dog being injured. It's impressive that he coped so well at the time, I've seen many a dog go down with a break at racing and their owners literally fall to pieces.

He certainly sounds like a sensible lad and I imagine he'll give Jet the best of care afterwards.

Wishing you all the best of luck with Jet's future. Time is a great healer so don't loose hope yet. :thumbs: