Wheeler bred dogs?

def a plus, and bit of minus. I lke the way jagds hunt, good nose, hunt drive, work better on pack, less dog aggression, more terrier instinct than bulldog ...

I did a bit of hunting with them but not whole lot... " limited hunting permissions " they are my first working terriers.... but they both have been with a fox , and father more so than daughter. quite a few times he got a fox in rock heaps. and in an occupied den.

this year was supposed to be the year i get many permissions and work these dogs, but just at the beggining of season, on april, I torn my patella tendon In a grappling compeition and had surgey..I still cant drive for more than 20 minutes..

wheeler dog i cant work him with strange dogs as he will fight them as quick as you release him, not the jagdx though... she worked very well with pack of hound and showed that she got good nose,

Her jagd mother was half astraata, was an excellent game bitch... obviously when i gave her to a man who has been hunting for decades with lots oxperience and permissions she proved it with him.. she would have been a waste with me lol

Hopefully you have better luck this season mate......ATB

• Like 1

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just found this pic of my old 'Wheeler' bred dog, he had a lump of a head on him.

13 months     12 months

Posted Images

def a plus, and bit of minus. I lke the way jagds hunt, good nose, hunt drive, work better on pack, less dog aggression, more terrier instinct than bulldog ...

I did a bit of hunting with them but not whole lot... " limited hunting permissions " they are my first working terriers.... but they both have been with a fox , and father more so than daughter. quite a few times he got a fox in rock heaps. and in an occupied den.

this year was supposed to be the year i get many permissions and work these dogs, but just at the beggining of season, on april, I torn my patella tendon In a grappling compeition and had surgey..I still cant drive for more than 20 minutes..

wheeler dog i cant work him with strange dogs as he will fight them as quick as you release him, not the jagdx though... she worked very well with pack of hound and showed that she got good nose,

Her jagd mother was half astraata, was an excellent game bitch... obviously when i gave her to a man who has been hunting for decades with lots oxperience and permissions she proved it with him.. she would have been a waste with me lol

Strange time of year for the season to start.

• 3 weeks later...

attachicon.gifugly and lily.jpg choc is half wheeler the red is full wheeler

nice dogs mate what is in the red one to be called a full wheeler?or whats in the make up of a full wheeler ;) atb

her make up is all wheeler stuff mate

yes I know this but whats in a full wheeler fell/patt/lakie or other breeds or are they just a mix of working dogs with no background breed :thumbs: