What were you doing half your life ago ?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

going out friday night on the piss, going back home monday night,feck knows where i went for 2 1/2 days (every week. Once woke up in a house with a German woman, who didnt speak english . We were on

thankyou andy my life well back on track now

thanks again andy yep it sure does still go on but you got to be strong all the way

I was playing Bass, wearing white jeans, and riding my scooter here there and everywhere. I then got myself a VW twin carb, and my first running dog and did the same. At the time I loved eating kebabs, smoking B&H and drinking Fanta, Red stripe, Kroni, and Tizer. Had a crazy mop head too.

My body was then showing signs of wear and tear, so I gave all of the above up apart from the dog and never looked back.

:victory:

Wearing brown school uniform at the convent like all girls school i was forced to attend, during the week. . . . . . . . . . . . messing around with horses and dogs on the farm all weekend. Oh and falling even more in love with Robbie Williams by the day. :laugh: