hare rabbit

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

either dwarf hares or rabbits on the juice, but the more obvious answer is your a clown

Thats real av seen it.............in the bath

after long deliberation on this matter ive have come to the conclusion that what you are infact witnessing is niether hare nore rabbit my god man i thought they didnt exist only on the television b

Posted Images

They was a young lad i worked with years ago who had a learning disability or was just thick as s.h.i.t, he would ask strange questions like that,one time when we where having dinner he asked me what colour is a orange, :blink: .

probably is hare x rabbits it wouldnt suprise is considering you can now buy cabbits {cat x rabbits}

Over the years this site has had hundreds of thousands of posts and many have been amazing, some have been informative, some sad and some just plain weird, but that statement that you beleive rabbits and hares can breed is without doubt the most stupid, until you surpassed it with the catxrabbit comment................

This site gets worse, FFS

easy to bite arnt u, were did i say rabbits can breed with hare

probably is hare x rabbits it wouldnt suprise is considering you can now buy cabbits {cat x rabbits}

Over the years this site has had hundreds of thousands of posts and many have been amazing, some have been informative, some sad and some just plain weird, but that statement that you beleive rabbits and hares can breed is without doubt the most stupid, until you surpassed it with the catxrabbit comment................

This site gets worse, FFS

easy to bite arnt u, were did i say rabbits can breed with hare

Ermm, well you probably said it in the post you included in your reply which reads "probably is hare x rabbits" ermmm derrrrr :laugh:

I still can't beleieve some folk, I really can't....................

So you don't believe in "Rares" and "Hoes", Simo ?? Next , you'll be saying you don't believe in "Jackalopes" !!

jacka.jpg

Cheers.

I'm yet to be convinced but I'm sure many of the folk on here will be up there this weekend for a look out :tongue2:

I still can't beleieve some folk, I really can't....................

So you don't believe in "Rares" and "Hoes", Simo ?? Next , you'll be saying you don't believe in "Jackalopes" !!

jacka.jpg

Cheers.

I'm yet to be convinced but I'm sure many of the folk on here will be up there this weekend for a look out :tongue2:

Didn't think about that !! :doh: The areas going to be flooded with banjo playing kids looking for rabbits with antlers !!!

Cheers.

i might have the answer to this as i was involded in repopulating rabbits to the area. what we did was go out ferreting all over the south east and released them around surry in artificial sets and just left them to reproduce. 3 year down the line we have noticed a bigger, fitter and a healthier rabbit over all. we put it down to the new strain of blood lines in to them just like it happens with your dogs if you line breed and dont bring in new blood things go wrong. so what i am trying to say is has any one let a pet rabbit go or released any from a different area atb swag