hare rabbit

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

either dwarf hares or rabbits on the juice, but the more obvious answer is your a clown

Thats real av seen it.............in the bath

after long deliberation on this matter ive have come to the conclusion that what you are infact witnessing is niether hare nore rabbit my god man i thought they didnt exist only on the television b

Posted Images

Guest Leveller

maybe... or you could type cabbits in google

if you type in bigfoot or nessy or god you will get images for them too mate :whistling:

yes but not for sale you fool

Who's the fool? f*****g Cabbits I've heard it all now :toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast: it's impossible even if Felis catus did by some incredible miracle get it on with a Leporidae there are far too many conflicts in their make up, the obvious being ones a predator and a carnivore and the other is a prey species herbivore :doh: what a bellend

Is this possible, we were out at a spot at the weekend and we noticed that the rabbits seemed to be a bit bigger and running faster, like a cross between rabbits and hares. U am pretty certain these weren't leverets it had the same coat and tail as a rabbit legs were just a bit bigger than a rabbits head was exactly the same as a rabbits but tje ears were the same as a hares but a little bit smaller, and some had other things that were the same as hares and other things like rabbits etc.

are u f*****g daft

probably is hare x rabbits it wouldnt suprise is considering you can now buy cabbits {cat x rabbits}

Over the years this site has had hundreds of thousands of posts and many have been amazing, some have been informative, some sad and some just plain weird, but that statement that you beleive rabbits and hares can breed is without doubt the most stupid, until you surpassed it with the catxrabbit comment................

This site gets worse, FFS

maybe... or you could type cabbits in google

if you type in bigfoot or nessy or god you will get images for them too mate :whistling:

yes but not for sale you fool

someone who thinks he can buy a cat crossed with a rabbit is calling me a fool, :icon_redface:

i love this site :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

theres some prize morons on here but i think they just found a new king :notworthy:

BUT !!! Up here in Northumberland we do have that amazing creature that is a cross between a Roe and a Hare !! Usualy called a "Rare" and sometimes a "Hoe", it's very difficult to catch, as it allso goes to ground !! Maybe a bit Rabbit in there aswell ???

jackalope1.gif

Cheers.