Another crackdown

Its shooting season the landowners want poachers off the land so why not get an article in the papers condemning them.

farmers around wher i have been today are crying out for rabbit control but the landowner and his keeper wont allow it because they want to keep poachers as they see it out. its all a matter of control

yes and that article is 99% bollocks, jesus it makes all look like blood lust crazed lunatics

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what more can be said..ie nfu...love the rabbits eating crops,,goverment subsidised for eating there crop,the pigs are just thick twats.....so feck them all,,,and thank your mother for the rabbit, jus

This is getting silly now, honestly!   I'd say 5% is true and 95% utter rubbish. I really do not know how they can get the facts WRONG .   PC PARRY, you are an embarrassment, but then I can see

emlyn the plod and the reporters at the burnley citizen ought to be ashamed , get your facts right!! journalists and the police should be researching this before comment or print , this just exposes h

pefect oportunity for all the governing bodies to jump in,ca,basc,etc and demand a retraction and a full apologie,and the plod should be held acountable for his misinformation to the public,and to make a public apology,and as for the rspca :censored: jesus christ how stupid does it make them look,the circus is in town the clowns are running wild,ian

Its shooting season the landowners want poachers off the land so why not get an article in the papers condemning them.

farmers around wher i have been today are crying out for rabbit control but the landowner and his keeper wont allow it because they want to keep poachers as they see it out. its all a matter of control

yes and that article is 99% bollocks, jesus it makes all look like blood lust crazed lunatics

My farmer just told them to f**k off!

If they dont control them then he will get someone ie me and av been on their 3 years now and the farmer is knowing as a right c**t round here but i get on well with him and his son and grandson!

The keeper if you can call him that works at nisan full time with over time on weekand so how can he keep the bunnys down! you've got to work with the farmer not just for your shooting!

When i asked at the other two farms 1 told me to ask the keeper and the other i left my number and he said ad get a call with in the week ! Well that was 2 years ago!

So any keeper reading this you should remember if a lad come's to see you as the farmer has sent him let him on as you have two more eye's on they place and less bunny for other dickhead to run and f**k all the fences up and shooting you game whne their on aswell!

what more can be said..ie nfu...love the rabbits eating crops,,goverment subsidised for eating there crop,the pigs are just thick twats.....so feck them all,,,and thank your mother for the rabbit, just throw the guts on your local old bill stations door step....there love itttttttttt

• Like 2

Lads the f*****g papers are as anti as it gets they print anything they like no mater the facts the plod should know better and so should the nfu the anti's know how to use the media and we have all been a bit slow in that respect the biggest problem from all of this is that joe blogs on the street imediatley thinks that all lurcher,knife and airgun owners are breaking the law and the fact is they ain't.

I was always under the impression that carrying a knife for the purpose of using it whilst hunting was reasonable excuse to carry one

What a right load of BOLLOC<S

IF YOUR A WHITE BRITISH PERSON LIVING IN BRITAIN, THEN YOU ARE

A TARGET TO THE ESTABLISHMENT, FACT...

THEY SHOULD LOOK AT HALAL SLAUGHTER, THESE C<<TS MAKE ME SICK

KILLING A RABBIT IS NOT AN ILLEGAL OFFENSE PROVIDING

YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO HUNT THE LAND BY THE LAND OWNER...

KILLING RABBITS WITH THE USE OF LOCK KNIVES,THIS IS

JUST ANOTHER OUT AND OUT DIG AT THE HUNTING COMMUNITY

NEXT TIME I GO OUT MY FRONT DOOR IM GROWING A BIG BEARD

AND WILL BE SHOUTING KILL THE INFIDELS

THE OLD BILL WONT BOTHER WITH THAT WILL THEY

THIS COUNTRY IS f****d, WHAT WILL THEY BAN NEXT,, FU<<ING MOUSE TRAPS, C<<TS..

i cant beleive i just read that load of sh*t the bodies such as basc etc should get on that straight away and get a retraction of some sort.that kinda stuff makes my blood boil. these feckers need to get some education on what is legal and what isnt. the worst thing is there will be loads of dumb feckers beleivin that sh*t.

That is with out a shadow of doubt the biggest load of rubbish ive ever read, it beggars belief that they could get it so wrong they didnt just get the odd bit wrong they got the whole thing wrong lol ,i would love to know where they get there information from

regards hedz

emlyn the plod and the reporters at the burnley citizen ought to be ashamed , get your facts right!! journalists and the police should be researching this before comment or print , this just exposes how second rate, naive and quick to condemn our police and newspapers are. WHICH RAG DO YOU BUY AND WHY ?? ITS ALL PROPAGANDA DESIGNED TO KEEP YOU IN CHECK , THE BIBLE IS EASIER TO BELIEVE . DONT BUY AND IT REMOVES THE PLATFORM FOR THESE MINDLESS FOOLS BROADCASTING THIS RUBBISH.

WHAT WILL IT BE IN THE MORNING ? SUN, STAR , MIRROR ........ BUY A GOOD HUNTING BOOK AND FORGET THE PAPERS

• Like 1