Carl Williams

1 minute ago, Blackmag said:

Don't worry there's time blacky  yet you never know he might want them to chase fur instead of a rosette so you might get the much in demand bowlegged grew after all 

I sincerely hope so mag otherwise its the end 4 me brother 

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A line is only worth its name if it used extensively,...poor performers need to be removed and young stock should only be offered to men that can enter them sensibly, and test them to the full over a

Got to laugh...pulling up threads from 10 yrs back ...in the hope some mug blows some smoke up his arse? If he was the real deal...then he wouldn't of had a 10 yr break... dogs are a way of life

Problem with the lurcher game is that whilst it is full of passion and thrills,..it can also bring Heartache and sadness.. I'm sure we have all,..been there...? I've been around hunting dogs

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, poxon said:

I’ve no quarrel with you bro I’m the type of guy not looking or wanting a problem but if there’s a problem it’s no problem ? I give as good as I get but won’t loose sleep over bother on here as no fecks are given by me ??I know it’s a crack I play my part of being the village idiot beautifuly 

as for my dog complete waist of time I talk shit don’t leave my house because I’m scared of the dark never killed a fox in it’s life never taken deer because both our illegal we keep the same two rabbits that we’re road casualty’s in the freezer to come out for a lamping photo I lie about knowing the breeding it’s really a corgi x whippet I’ll stick to coming on here talking shit 

god I wish I had a bowline dog that not a line or a Lurcher maybe people would believe I’m a real Lurcher man 

yours in sport sir poxline ?

I rest my case..

• Like 1

yes I'm up for some more judging..2 stones with one brick meet those who got the mouth in these forums coz honestly I will definitely dish out some slaps Caine.?Danny boy i don't deliver sissies punches trust me invite  me to judge a fee of course but trust me I'll be therexxx

• Haha 3
11 minutes ago, poxon said:

don’t judge the bloke he ain’t even got a dog yet..... ?

There's lines out there doing what he wants I'd just see what I like go that route enjoy a bit a hunting mate

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
13 minutes ago, Loton Moocher said:

They’be  good uns them Fred them massive ears will hear the keeper coming a mile away ?

There be that low to the ground the keeper when he’s looking for poachers will over look them. there work to ground as well no need for ferrets anymore lad there’s are the perfect poachers dog no need of any other xs no more in the running dog an no need for terrier for digging fox these corgi whippets are so efficient there take fox on the lamp because they won’t see what’s coming due to there low centre of gravity making them very efficient no other cross in the running dog came cam come close as these are the best blood line in the country from a courseing whippet Irish bred to one of the queens corgis so you know there the real deal they contain the best blood being out of the queens gear. There the best stuff that ever stepped foot on the field all your lots dogs are shit these are the best thing since sliced bread you lot know nothing your all school boys I’ve only been out the game for the last 30yrs I know best I’ve done it all written story books an talked shit on other peoples dogs my dogs are better than yours I’ll beat you all up especially Dan boy because he hit a nerve I’ll come an grade everyone’s dogs for them because there school boys an know nothing I’m the real judge or dogs because I’ve written bollox that accounts for nowt you can tell how great the poxline is because I’m the only man talking of them there the only line that can be called a line without being a line because there that good ive come out the woodwork just as the prices have crept up as I want paying for bumming them up if I’m going to peddle them it’s gotta be worth my while one of these poxlines can be yours for a small sum of £2000 plus vat  actually none of you are good enough for a genuine poxline corgi whippet none are for sale to any one on here there going to real lurcher men your all school boys that know nothing 

yours in sport poxline corgi whippets ???

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, poxon said:

There be that low to the ground the keeper when he’s looking for poachers will over look them. there work to ground as well no need for ferrets anymore lad there’s are the perfect poachers dog no need of any other xs no more in the running dog an no need for terrier for digging fox these corgi whippets are so efficient there take fox on the lamp because they won’t see what’s coming due to there low centre of gravity making them very efficient no other cross in the running dog came cam come close as these are the best blood line in the country from a courseing whippet Irish bred to one of the queens corgis so you know there the real deal they contain the best blood being out of the queens gear. There the best stuff that ever stepped foot on the field all your lots dogs are shit these are the best thing since sliced bread you lot know nothing your all school boys I’ve only been out the game for the last 30yrs I know best I’ve done it all written story books an talked shit on other peoples dogs my dogs are better than yours I’ll beat you all up especially Dan boy because he hit a nerve I’ll come an grade everyone’s dogs for them because there school boys an know nothing I’m the real judge or dogs because I’ve written bollox that accounts for nowt you can tell how great the poxline is because I’m the only man talking of them there the only line that can be called a line without being a line because there that good ive come out the woodwork just as the prices have crept up as I want paying for bumming them up if I’m going to peddle them it’s gotta be worth my while one of these poxlines can be yours for a small sum of £2000 plus vat  actually none of you are good enough for a genuine poxline corgi whippet none are for sale to any one on here there going to real lurcher men your all school boys that know nothing 

yours in sport poxline corgi whippets ???

I want 1

• Haha 1