alaunt bull greyhounds

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like a great dane with rickets.... Rinky boy?

No £££££££££

Alaunts be f****d ??‍♂️ 

Posted Images

that pic hardly proves anything , infact its just an unmarked dog sniffing round a dead fox , im not saying it didnt take fox but that pic hardly proves anything.

i like this one , i like how they have loads of dogs on the gear - true thl stylee

DB-f12v-d3l.jpg

that pic hardly proves anything , infact its just an unmarked dog sniffing round a dead fox , im not saying it didnt take fox but that pic hardly proves anything.

i like this one , i like how they have loads of dogs on the gear - true thl stylee

DB-f12v-d3l.jpg

why would the dog be marked retreiving a dead fox lol
Guest Anubis

Here`s one for the bloke who reckons Alaunts "got no balls"

post-18390-127378200786_thumb.jpg

lol plenty balls on that dog simply bulls right some dont like this one its a bitch

CSC_2327.jpg

Now thats a nice bitch Lietome...any more pics of her :thumbs:

Guest Anubis

lol plenty balls on that dog simply bulls right some dont like this one its a bitch

CSC_2327.jpg

CSC_2326.jpg

Thanks for the pic....I realy like her mate...awsome :thumbs:

What you guys need, is a guy in America, that will REALY test them, on everything, from Raccoon and Coyote, all the way upto Hogs and Bears, and Mt.Lion!...send one over, I'll give one a try, be interesting to see how they do on Yank game.

its all about what you like i suppose, i,ve spoke to scotsman about this loads o times and i reckon all the running twisting and turning and jumping will take its tole on them far earlier than it will in a finer boned dog ,but its like i say if your happy with yours thats all that matters for all i like them i would rather stick with what i have :thumbs::thumbs:

CSC_2327.jpg

CSC_2326.jpg

[/quote

Thanks for the pic....I realy like her mate...awsome :thumbs:

hi mate her litter sister is even racier with a better head i was thinking of puting a greyhound over xena in a couple of years time am in no hurryCSC_0948.jpg
Guest Anubis

Thats it mate no rush enjoy what you have...They realy have matured very well...hats off to the breeder :clapper:

How tall have they come please bud.

Edited by Anubis

its all about what you like i suppose, i,ve spoke to scotsman about this loads o times and i reckon all the running twisting and turning and jumping will take its tole on them far earlier than it will in a finer boned dog ,but its like i say if your happy with yours thats all that matters for all i like them i would rather stick with what i have :thumbs::thumbs:

hi zap have you over come your fear of the little-un yet lol i agree every body to their own but do think they have some thing to offer