puppy prices

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As

go away boy and don't be talking your shite on here.you know nothing about what your talking about.stay quiet your only making a fool of yourself.

Posted Images

Guest AngelicAcid

Lads who know lads to get and keep pups among themselves can say its the only way.(to get pups for free.)

But what about lads who dont know the right lads, and have to pay, do they still get the chance to BUY a pup of the same standard?

I was offered a pup whose parents had only done 28 or so digs.

But there parents were good terriers.

Needless to say I didnt buy a pup due to personal circumstances.

I probably would of taken a chance back then, but not now, as i would have to start over again,(If the pup never turned out ok) you want good breeding, If you get thec chance of that, then why not buy?

atleast dick turpin bothered to wear a mask!!

just out of intrest did you buy for work or show, or perhaps both?

FOC to folks you know...its the way the proper working terrier world goes round.

i bought for work mate and its off a lad on the site.as its to replace the old lakey as i work for pest control and its to carry on were the old dog will of left off.

Lads who know lads to get and keep pups among themselves can say its the only way.(to get pups for free.)

But what about lads who dont know the right lads, and have to pay, do they still get the chance to BUY a pup of the same standard?

I was offered a pup whose parents had only done 28 or so digs.

But there parents were good terriers.

Needless to say I didnt buy a pup due to personal circumstances.

I probably would of taken a chance back then, but not now, as i would have to start over again,(If the pup never turned out ok) you want good breeding, If you get thec chance of that, then why not buy?

I think it is there responsibility to work hard to earn the terriermans trust - its what I had to do and I still spent £200 on my first bitch.

Because i worked hard to learn from people who know and done them any good turns I could, im now set for life.

Too many guys think they can buy their way into a class A kennel when it just aint so.

I know lads who have more money than a horse could shite, and they still couldnt get their hands on the genuine article.

FTB

Where does it say that it's about digging dogs?

You're imagining stuff.

It's about the price of pups.

Now, have you got anything interesting to say?

The section is earthdogs and working terriers pal, no offence intended. I think that was the main intention of the topic. :thumbs:

FTB

Guest AngelicAcid

I can see that side of things F.T.B.

I wasnt meaning buying into lads trust, that would have to be earned.

But if the chance was to arise to get a decent pup, and the only way to get the pup was to pay, then why not.

But saying that, decent pups arent sold right?

I can see that side of things F.T.B.

I wasnt meaning buying into lads trust, that would have to be earned.

But if the chance was to arise to get a decent pup, and the only way to get the pup was to pay, then why not.

But saying that, decent pups arent sold right?

Aye, a get your point mate.

Decent pups are sold, but decent owners will make sure they arent going to fools.

I was talking more about the guys who come on here looking for a 100% earthdog kinda thing, but thats probably off topic!

FTB

Where does it say that it's about digging dogs?

You're imagining stuff.

It's about the price of pups.

Now, have you got anything interesting to say?

The section is earthdogs and working terriers pal, no offence intended. I think that was the main intention of the topic. :thumbs:

FTB

I didn't say it wasn't a working dog did I?

Guest eastmids

you didnt have to,

quote.... I agree, I spent more than two years looking for a dog, "I was offered several really good quality dogs for free" but I wanted the best dog I could find. I paid good money for it but I'd have paid twice that because I wanted the best... quote

sounds like you paid money for a stamp.

SOME VERY GOOD POINTS LADS CANT SEE OUT WRONG WITH BUYING A PUP FROM DECENT WORKERS WITH A GOOD BACKGROUND NO MATTER WHAT YOU PAY ONE MAN MIGHT SAY 150 IS ENOUGH ANOUTHER MIGHT THINK 200 OR PAY EVEN MORE LONG AS THE PERSON SHELLING OUT THE BRASS IS HAPPY, SO WHAT ITS HIS MONEY. SAY I HAD A LITTER ON AND HAD 1 OR 2 SURPLUS WHATS THE PROBLEM WITH SELLING THE SIAD PUPS FOR A FAIR PRICE WHY SHOULD I GIVE THEM AWAY TO SOMEONE I DONT KNOW, DONT HAVE PUPS THAT OFTEN BUT HAVE A FEW LADS WILLING TO WAIT LOT OF THE BIG NAMES DONT GIVE MUCH AWAY AND CHURN PUPS OUT,WHAT ARE THEY DOING IT FOR THE BREED OR THE MONEY?REGARDS DABBER