puppy prices

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As

go away boy and don't be talking your shite on here.you know nothing about what your talking about.stay quiet your only making a fool of yourself.

Posted Images

I'd say £150 is reasonable, anything over that is pushing it for me personally.

In saying that though, I believe that if someone wants to sell a pup for £250 or even more then that's their business. What I do not like and what I hate to see, is people lying about what the parents have done in order to sell the pups.

If someone breeds from something worth breeding from and gives you a price then you can't really argue, you either want to spend the money or you don't. But if someone tells lies about what the parents have done, even if he's getting rid of the pups at £50 a time, that is still wrong and dishonest and pisses me off.

Remember that JackBoi character, staging a dig in order to sell his pups that he wanted £350 a pop for lol what a garbean!

i witnesed a pup sold for 1200 at a show near peter lee,only 3weeks ago. lot a money 4 a few rossets, thats show busnes, me i keep wat i want n let the rest go for 150. free 2 mates. its amazing wat a name like middelton/meeks n so forth can bring. pathetick

Guest busterdog

Lets be honest, the dogs from the right lines SHOULD be worth thousands of pounds. I don't and will not sell pups and to be honest i have a problem letting them go to anyone regardless of the years I've known them, but when compaired to the silly amounts of money that the gun dogs go for doh.gif .

How many tabs a day Duckwing?

I see boots sells a tub for £5.

FTB

WELL FTB .

FOR A TERRIER I USUALLY GIVE TWO TABLETS FIRST 3 DAYS ONE A DAY THERE AFTER

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

CAN'T PUT A PRICE ON QUALITY IF I WANT SOMETHING GOOD I WILL PAY

The only reason theres still quality around today is because theres been enough lads out there that put work first in the dogs.

if im ever lucky enough to have a dog and bitch worth breeding from i,ll be breaking my neck to get the surplas into lads for free on the promise of the favour returned,in my mind this more than compensates for any cost feeding jabs etc, unfortunatly too many will say f**k that! i want the money.

the most ive paid is a £150

JUST PAID £2oo for pat pup and well happy

CAN'T PUT A PRICE ON QUALITY IF I WANT SOMETHING GOOD I WILL PAY

I agree, I spent more than two years looking for a dog, I was offered several really good quality dogs for free but I wanted the best dog I could find. I paid good money for it but I'd have paid twice that because I wanted the best. I don't begrudge good breeders charging good money for pups, raising them is hard work and for some people it's their life's work.

A good breeder will sell you much more than a dog and that's hard to put a price on.

Edited by hogdog
Guest eastmids

I agree, I spent more than two years looking for a dog, I was offered several really good quality dogs for free but I wanted the best dog I could find.

are you talking digging dogs or that thing in your avatar

Edited by eastmids
Guest eastmids

You've no idea what you're talking about eastmids.

no I'm not talking digging dogs.

dont mind me hog dog i thought the thread was about digging dogs and money,