puppy prices

well 150 for a pup is fair enough, just to cover you costs of doses, feed, ect after all at the end of the day lads you want a healty pup, so for me i would not pay big money for a pup but thats just me ,

sounder

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As

go away boy and don't be talking your shite on here.you know nothing about what your talking about.stay quiet your only making a fool of yourself.

Posted Images

You lads best form an orderly que to give me some stick n a kickin then,cos back in november I paid £350 for a patt bitch pup,it was all I could get my hands on as I dont know anyone-anywhere! and dont have my own car to travel,plus the fact I wanted one. She also came free with guardia which cost me another 170 at the vets. Still,shes shaping up great. Rob.

As long as you got what you wanted pal thats all that matters.

I will be breeding my wee russell bitch when she comes into season (if she ever does, shes a month late :angry: ).

I have spent an age looking for the right dog, and am using an absolute topper of a digging dog used by a well known huntsman in Newcastle.

I have 5 pups lined up going free to good friends (I am running on 2). If she has any left over, they will either be dealt with or given free to good working homes.

Traceabillity of my stock and the favour returned by friends means far more to me than a quick few hundred pounds.

That way, if the pups dont work out they can be given back to me to be dealt with instead of disapearing from one person to another with my name attatched to them.

If more people dealt with terriers the way I and my friends do then there wouldnt be half the shite floating about as there is at present.

I was amazed at how difficult it is to get an honest, reliable, sound, well bred digging russell that has had alot of game in front of him...there are very few worth breeding from these days-not to offend anyone.

FTB

I will be breeding my wee russell bitch when she comes into season (if she ever does, shes a month late :angry: ).

I have spent an age looking for the right dog, and am using an absolute topper of a digging dog used by a well known huntsman in Newcastle.

I have 5 pups lined up going free to good friends (I am running on 2). If she has any left over, they will either be dealt with or given free to good working homes.

Traceabillity of my stock and the favour returned by friends means far more to me than a quick few hundred pounds.

That way, if the pups dont work out they can be given back to me to be dealt with instead of disapearing from one person to another with my name attatched to them.

If more people dealt with terriers the way I and my friends do then there wouldnt be half the shite floating about as there is at present.

I was amazed at how difficult it is to get an honest, reliable, sound, well bred digging russell that has had alot of game in front of him...there are very few worth breeding from these days-not to offend anyone.

FTB

FTB ,

PUT THE BITCH ON A COURSE OF RASPBERRY LEAF TABLETS FROM THE HERBALISTS ..... THEY WILL HELP HER COME INTO SEASON :victory:

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

FTB ,

PUT THE BITCH ON A COURSE OF RASPBERRY LEAF TABLETS FROM THE HERBALISTS ..... THEY WILL HELP HER COME INTO SEASON :victory:

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

Your the second lad to tell me that, it must work.

I was told denes raspberry tablets from the pet shop but couldnae find them anywhere.

Any well known shops that sell them?

Cheers

FTB

WELL FTB ,

IVE USED THEM FOR YRS MATE ..... THEY WORK

GO INTO ANY DECENT HERBALISTS [ SANDALS OPTIONAL ] AND THEY WILL HAVE THEM , .......

IF NOT TRY BOOTS THE CHEMIST , THEY NORMALLY HAVE THEM IN FOR PREGNANT WOMEN AS THEY SAY THEY HELP WITH THE BIRTH

ALL THE BEST

DUCKWING

FTB

hear here..... especialy the last bit