puppy prices

My wyremead bitchs when availbale at 8weeks are microchiped and docked for work and are this year £300 dogs £275. Money back garnuteed.

Im sending a 2 year old (just yesterday) dog for free (as he hopefully has served my older bitch) and a 4 year old bitch for £200 then later the older 6 year old bitch may well be going over if she does it is free.

Of the top of my head theres roughly 60 dogs gone out there and 23 of those were wyremead bred ..

You used a 2 year old dog at stud - yet your banging on about breed standards and quality etc.

What has this dog done in its perilously short lifetime to merit being bred off - or are you like 99% of other plummer owners who only see £ and showrings ?

You are making yourself look like a massive fanny ...

FTB

If a dog is showing all the right signs why not use him,he may be dead by the time hes three.If hes going to throw good pups he will throw them at any age.My best ever digging dog tiger never sired a pup and was dead by three(ran over)..I see your point about using proven working stock,but a hundred digs more wont affect the dogs producing ability.but by then youll be sure hes a good one.Some not so good dogs make great sires and vice versa.

Thanks for the price info Glen ,ive enough dogs for now though.(too many).fair enough price if their good,

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As

go away boy and don't be talking your shite on here.you know nothing about what your talking about.stay quiet your only making a fool of yourself.

Posted Images

HGN your a :wankerzo4: iv never even heard of anyone owning a working plummer in the north west id say the plummers that went missing were pets and were stole because of there price the reason you cant just bum a day out with people is were in gun clubs

[well most of us are] we are insured and our dogs are insured and you are not what happens if you get hurt when your out with us ?????? were in the shite for taking you out with us if you want to learn the sport get joined up in a gun club join

the NARGC and you will meet the men that dig in your area get to know them and they should bring you out with them without any

problems becauce you will be covered to be out with them unless your a pure :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :piggy: :piggy:

:D

Do you really think that Donegal is the hub of the North West and you High Lord Gav hear everything? :notworthy:

The plummers here were stolen. Perhaps TinyTiger will put you in touch with the lad in Mayo has plummers or is that a little too far out of your fifedom?

Insurance? what a sop :tongue2:

I 'll ask the lads I have been shooting with - good idea - thanks :thumbs:

Tinytiger glen don't use his dogs in any way risky and has always bred from young plummers,look at how many generations to years he's been breeding.he'll breed a bitch for 3 litters then there gone mate,replaced by the improved plummer terrier he is producing and he's off again.Same risk with any type of working dog goes with testing them before using them for stud but if you don't about it this way then working dogs ain't for you imo.Glen will do what he does and he won't care,he does produce some nice dogs but he is also one of the 99% £300 a pup lot.

Perhaps TinyTiger will put you in touch with the lad in Mayo has plummers or is that a little too far out of your fifedom?

why what do you want me to do give him a slap an tell him to cop on

what the f**k is so soppy about insurance having the peace of mind that if anything happens your dog you know

that it will be treated no matter what the cost numpty

what the f**k is so soppy about insurance having the peace of mind that if anything happens your dog you know

that it will be treated no matter what the cost numpty

and here's you telling us it was me you were worried about ... :clapper:

Perhaps TinyTiger will put you in touch with the lad in Mayo has plummers or is that a little too far out of your fifedom?

why what do you want me to do give him a slap an tell him to cop on

What? You're on your way down to Mayo to slap a lad for having a plummer? :icon_eek: :wankerzo4:

Just spoke to my brother on the phone who tells me he was in a pub for his lunch today when he got speaking to the woman who owns it.

Turns out she keeps plummers and has bred some recently - upon asking how many she had she said "30"!! Thats right, 30 pups.

She then went on to have an argument about how terriers should not be used underground and how she agreed with the docking ban - but she works hers on rats and rabbits.

Said if he wasnt so hungry he would have told her to ram the food up her arse.

Stupid bitch - if thats not peddling then I dont know what is - and do you know what is to blame for it - the feckin price you get for them, 300 a pup is a total pisstake and you plummer breeders should be ashamed of yourself.

The breed was never any good to start with - but it has no chance with the way yous are firing them out.

She stays in Stirling, Scotland - no doubt some of you plummer folk will know her.

:(:icon_eek:

FTB

no genuine digging man keeps plummers.even the few that attempt to work don't stick the pace.they are not workers.a working dog worth keeping will stay on game as long as it takes working hard the whole time weather its a sounder or a hard dog.plummers dont deserve respect as a digging dog and anybody who will spend big money on one are only lining the pockets of the muppets who churn them out.

no genuine digging man keeps plummers.even the few that attempt to work don't stick the pace.they are not workers.a working dog worth keeping will stay on game as long as it takes working hard the whole time weather its a sounder or a hard dog.plummers dont deserve respect as a digging dog and anybody who will spend big money on one are only lining the pockets of the muppets who churn them out.

my best bitch cost a hundred quid. she is a little on the big side. and works to ground as well as on top. she is a very usefull bitch for me . she aint what i would call a digging dog but she is a handy tool to have. folk churning out pups and puppy peddling should stick to pets or kc. its sad that the actions of a few well known plummer breeders have no knowledge of working dogs and value the pound above there aninals. but not all fokl in the breed are of this ilk. eptr. every sentance you write undoes any good work done by lads out in the field. :doh:

• 1 month later...
Guest TERRIERCENTRAL

i think aslong as your happy with the pup and the price then it dont realy matter how mutch i have got a dog for free and payed 250 for a terrier but happy with them all if i was wanting another pup a think if it was the right pup i would pay up to 250 again the way i look at it is all the fun and enjoyment of working the dog over its life is easy worth the price you pay for a dog but if i had a litter of pups i wouldnt charge freinds for a pup and if i did sell any it would be at a reasonable price 100 - 150 no matter what the breeding atb jack

just for the record it was talking about pups off digging dogs, i didnt feel the need to state that in my original post as i posted this thread in the EARTHDOGS & WORKING TERRIERS section. i have sold the odd pup from time to time but the last two litters i bred i gave 12 pups free of charge to working terrier lads.i did sell an 8 month old pup recently but let it go for £100.i dont see a problem with selling the odd pup for ordinary working mans prices. £100/150 is loads to pay for a pup IMO

100 is a very cheap price to pay for pups of your stuff dev :yes:

wipe ur mouth scent u have a big brown ring round it LOL

Some lads in the eighties bid over £1000 for plummers because they were good working lines ...some are still good working earth dogs ..but due to the amount of plummers being bred they are cheaper.

I've given dogs away many many times, and asked for returns in the future but the owners never oblidge..so now everyone but the closet of friends pay..and if they want another (which is the norm) and the owners become reliable and trustworthy then they usualy do very well from me.

Infact one bitch and a dog are going for free to ireland as a promise i made months ago..

Check out countrymans for the prices of some mongrol lurchers..nuf said!

i can gaurantee you that no genuine digging man in ireland(i mean genuine,not the rest)would have a plummer dog in their yard.they never have or will stick the pace of long digs of many hours over many seasons.they maybe fine to kill a few rats and hunt some cover but they are not working dogs.

ive had plummers to ground 4,5, hours.They have an awful name over here in ireland so there must be some shite ones knocking about.I got mine from a guy in ballinasloe co.galway-best 200euro i ever spent.Unfortunately she got run over by my brother in the yard about a year back.I bred two litters out of her one pure and one by a game bred pitbull,none were sold,2 were nicked,1 got parvo and the others are in the same parish as me.As for the nicked ones ,they were very distinctively marked and should i ever come accross someone walking them at a game fair etc. he wont be having a very nice day(*shooting,hanging,drowning,castration is too good for dog thieves)

I had an ad on donedeal selling 3/4 bred plummer pups and honestly ive never spoken to so many spastics and timewasters in my life-its maybe fourteen years since the last time i advertised working terriers (things have changed).Also one has to be very careful what you say(certain i had a call from an anti/undercover type). I think 150 to 250 euro is a fair price for well bred terrier pub whose both parents are good workers.

to Glenn: out of curiosity how much would a wyremead pup set someone back? Id believe it about that nine week old pup -my 2 pups are the same.Also i met a guy from mayo a few years back

with a real nice plummer dog,that i think came from you ,Brendan was his first name i think(had the marks of a dog that had seen plenty)

I think most people who knock them have never owned one,sure their creator told a few tall tales,semi truths and porkie pies in his books-I.M.O thats irrelevant to the dogs he bred.(vincent van gough was a nutcase but he drew some nice pictures)

how old was she when she was run over mate

Some lads in the eighties bid over £1000 for plummers because they were good working lines ...some are still good working earth dogs ..but due to the amount of plummers being bred they are cheaper.

I've given dogs away many many times, and asked for returns in the future but the owners never oblidge..so now everyone but the closet of friends pay..and if they want another (which is the norm) and the owners become reliable and trustworthy then they usualy do very well from me.

Infact one bitch and a dog are going for free to ireland as a promise i made months ago..

Check out countrymans for the prices of some mongrol lurchers..nuf said!

i can gaurantee you that no genuine digging man in ireland(i mean genuine,not the rest)would have a plummer dog in their yard.they never have or will stick the pace of long digs of many hours over many seasons.they maybe fine to kill a few rats and hunt some cover but they are not working dogs.

ive had plummers to ground 4,5, hours.They have an awful name over here in ireland so there must be some shite ones knocking about.I got mine from a guy in ballinasloe co.galway-best 200euro i ever spent.Unfortunately she got run over by my brother in the yard about a year back.I bred two litters out of her one pure and one by a game bred pitbull,none were sold,2 were nicked,1 got parvo and the others are in the same parish as me.As for the nicked ones ,they were very distinctively marked and should i ever come accross someone walking them at a game fair etc. he wont be having a very nice day(*shooting,hanging,drowning,castration is too good for dog thieves)

I had an ad on donedeal selling 3/4 bred plummer pups and honestly ive never spoken to so many spastics and timewasters in my life-its maybe fourteen years since the last time i advertised working terriers (things have changed).Also one has to be very careful what you say(certain i had a call from an anti/undercover type). I think 150 to 250 euro is a fair price for well bred terrier pub whose both parents are good workers.

to Glenn: out of curiosity how much would a wyremead pup set someone back? Id believe it about that nine week old pup -my 2 pups are the same.Also i met a guy from mayo a few years back

with a real nice plummer dog,that i think came from you ,Brendan was his first name i think(had the marks of a dog that had seen plenty)

I think most people who knock them have never owned one,sure their creator told a few tall tales,semi truths and porkie pies in his books-I.M.O thats irrelevant to the dogs he bred.(vincent van gough was a nutcase but he drew some nice pictures)

how old was she when she was run over mate

about 5

just for the record it was talking about pups off digging dogs, i didnt feel the need to state that in my original post as i posted this thread in the EARTHDOGS & WORKING TERRIERS section. i have sold the odd pup from time to time but the last two litters i bred i gave 12 pups free of charge to working terrier lads.i did sell an 8 month old pup recently but let it go for £100.i dont see a problem with selling the odd pup for ordinary working mans prices. £100/150 is loads to pay for a pup IMO

100 is a very cheap price to pay for pups of your stuff dev :yes:

wipe ur mouth scent u have a big brown ring round it LOL

got play with the traffic ass hole :bye: