wrecking crew

Reece bred dogs certenly dont need doubling up.

Tom

why do u think the w/c dogs cant do it single.. uv deffo not seen the propper d.v.d what a laugh.. has the penny not droped? these dogs where in pairs' cause thay had to shift big numbers... therse dogs on the outher one that.. shall we say r just abit ok?? these dogs are breed out ov long lines ov expirienced charlie dogs'' breed for one sole purpose to do one job'' single handed'' some ov these dogs r breed off may be'' the best single handed dog iv seen'' i did a write up about this dog on..h/u.. what i will say is this' get out there get it done''' n when uv took the tally these dogs have'' n proof to show it as well??? LET ME NO...

Edited by busher

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least the lads where out there putting the work in front of the dogs,more than most bitching about it on here ??

Bill, if someone had an elephant, you'd have a bag to keep it in ffs. Cheers, D.

I think anyone who thinks these lads dogs didn't do the numbers single handed aswel havnt got a clue.these lads dogs did more in a day/nite than I'd have in a month or 2 I'd of loved to do the numbers

Posted Images

Reece bred dogs certenly dont need doubling up.

Tom

why do u think the w/c dogs cant do it single.. uv deffo not seen the propper d.v.d what a laugh.. has the penny not droped? these dogs where in pairs' cause thay had to shift big numbers... therse dogs on the outher one that.. shall we say r just abit ok?? these dogs are breed out ov long lines ov expirienced charlie dogs'' breed for one sole purpose to do one job'' single handed'' some ov these dogs r breed off may be'' the best single handed dog iv seen'' i did a write up about this dog on..h/u.. what i will say is this' get out there get it done''' n when uv took the tally these dogs have'' n proof to show it as well??? LET ME NO...

Did I say they couldnt??? read what I wrote before you start ,I havent seen the dogs work, so couldnt comment, If you look at my post I was replying to the lad who was slating Reece bred dogs.

:wallbash:

what ever lines these single handed dogs come from not all

single handed dogs and reece bred dogs as also through a jacker

that fact

but people dont mention this not saying there aint the good un

there also the bad uns as well :thumbs:

what ever lines these single handed dogs come from not all

single handed dogs and reece bred dogs as also through a jacker

that fact

but people dont mention this not saying there aint the good un

there also the bad uns as well :thumbs:

iv had dogs out some ov best charlie dogs samba'' dame n sire 200per cent yet the pup wouldnt look at one.. thay deffo all dont make it thats a fact mate'' am running on ov urs at the minit''19mth old n verey pleased with it..ATB

proper dog men create there own "stuff" not bitch about others cause their jealous about them!! ive never heard of this reece line but id run one against my youngest bitch i bred myself confident she would be just as good!!! any takers??? ive got permission aswell

run it on what rabbits if so i will take you on that be good to meet a member of the site

proper dog men create there own "stuff" not bitch about others cause their jealous about them!! ive never heard of this reece line but id run one against my youngest bitch i bred myself confident she would be just as good!!! any takers??? ive got permission aswell

run it on what rabbits if so i will take you on that be good to meet a member of the site

sound by me buddy!! come on your own tho dont do crowds and im near exeter

a mate of mine has been out with the lads a few times and told me the dogs are spot on.the video showed young dogs mostly and yes they did miss a lot but which young dogs don't?how many young dogs have you honestly seen that were controlled in their running?not many.regardless of the general opinion a fox is a tricky customer to catch.and to catch numbers you need good dogs whether they be single or doubled up,the fact is you will catch more with two dogs than you will with one.it would be easy enough for me to say my dog would do better than them,i would expect him to,he's 5 and they are not even a year old!watch the video for what it is,pups chasing foxes.

a very much doubt all them dogs what run are pups.

at what point did i say they were all young dogs?

a mate of mine has been out with the lads a few times and told me the dogs are spot on.the video showed young dogs mostly and yes they did miss a lot but which young dogs don't?how many young dogs have you honestly seen that were controlled in their running?not many.regardless of the general opinion a fox is a tricky customer to catch.and to catch numbers you need good dogs whether they be single or doubled up,the fact is you will catch more with two dogs than you will with one.it would be easy enough for me to say my dog would do better than them,i would expect him to,he's 5 and they are not even a year old!watch the video for what it is,pups chasing foxes.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif

the video showed young dogs mostly,it does.one or two of them are'nt like the black and white bitch which is decent at catching foxes.but it's mostly pups.

laugh.giflaugh.gif

the video showed young dogs mostly,it does.one or two of them are'nt like the black and white bitch which is decent at catching foxes.but it's mostly pups.

ok fella

sound by me buddy!! come on your own tho dont do crowds and im near exeter

ok when

laugh.giflaugh.gif

ok fella

a must admit though that i don't know the lads it's just what me pal told me so i might be talking sh*t ha ha.