wrecking crew

Yr better to.leave one in the house let it nails get long you can't 're right history my friend ?the clock only goes forward atb the Scott's don't like the English the English don't like the Scott's the Irish don't like anyone things will never change atb 

Edited by Bearfoot

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least the lads where out there putting the work in front of the dogs,more than most bitching about it on here ??

Bill, if someone had an elephant, you'd have a bag to keep it in ffs. Cheers, D.

I think anyone who thinks these lads dogs didn't do the numbers single handed aswel havnt got a clue.these lads dogs did more in a day/nite than I'd have in a month or 2 I'd of loved to do the numbers

Posted Images

1 hour ago, downsouth said:

They probably wouldnt have killed a 3rd of the amount if they ran single handed.Its mad double up aterriers and youre a c**t and rightly so but doubling up 2 60/70lb bull cfosses seems to be acceptable for a lot of people.

The day I have to double up is the day I pack it all in.

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

The day I have to double up is the day I pack it all in.

Some people like to take fox in there numbers me being one of them,I havnt seen any dog out there catching that many fox single handed in one night as them lads were putting away regular,so if you’re getting the numbers like them lads were with one dog I’d say you’ve got a master piece ??

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, mud said:

Some people like to take fox in there numbers me being one of them,I havnt seen any dog out there catching that many fox single handed in one night as them lads were putting away regular,so if you’re getting the numbers like them lads were with one dog I’d say you’ve got a master piece ??

Are you a professional pest controller or keeper or shepherd that needs to kill stuff in numbers?If so youll get do better with a rifle.If not then surely it should be about the quality of the sport and actually seeing how good your dog actually is.Plenty of old shit can look brave when doubled up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, mud said:

As ds just said if numbers are your thing get yourself a rifle,  is there a reason you feel the need to double up or are you afraid to find out.

12 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Can't imagine many terriers catching a fox. Different game altogether.

Different game but the same rules apply. They might get a rag of a carcass as pups but once their working they don’t get a mouthful unless they’ve worked for it.

8 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Prefer single handed myself... however I imagine the difference lies in wether the land your running is yours to run or not.

I wonder if the 'singlehanded or never hunt at all lads'......go where they're not invited and do it regular.

Nice to have a mate about ya specially if he's older and slower than you

?‍♂️             ?‍♂️

• Haha 4