wrecking crew

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least the lads where out there putting the work in front of the dogs,more than most bitching about it on here ??

Bill, if someone had an elephant, you'd have a bag to keep it in ffs. Cheers, D.

I think anyone who thinks these lads dogs didn't do the numbers single handed aswel havnt got a clue.these lads dogs did more in a day/nite than I'd have in a month or 2 I'd of loved to do the numbers

Posted Images

mac1965 who do you run with? pm if you like I bet I know someone you know laugh.gif

i dont run rabbits mate so you wont know me

What makes you think I run rabbits? whats wrong you frightened to let people know who you are incase your uncovered laugh.gif

i take it you know him joe, are his dogs as good as he makes out????????????

he doesnt know me mate,i am not a rabbiting man and hunt on my own a lot

i think i know you do they call you billy????

:clapper::clapper::clapper:

Guest dazzb

dazb av been told these mac65 dogs r the real deal'' thay go past ur dogs that fast :yes: ud have to give ur dogs LEMSIPS :yes: cause the draft off the speed off his dogs would give ur dog a COLD.. :cry:

a lab could do that to my dogs mate, they are only minshaw's

dazb av been told these mac65 dogs r the real deal'' thay go past ur dogs that fast :yes: ud have to give ur dogs LEMSIPS :yes: cause the draft off the speed off his dogs would give ur dog a COLD.. :cry:

a lab could do that to my dogs mate, they are only minshaw's

i come on to learn not to argue about the weather and peoples ailments :tongue2:

wirral countryman how you doing not spoke for a while old fella!

fine old chap,nice to know you're still out there keeping an eye on things,atb,wirralman

top man good on you for replying mate sorry about the arguing before!!

no problem mate,keep on dogging!!!

will do scouse lol!!!! only messing glad its all done with nowvictory.gif

a mate of mine has been out with the lads a few times and told me the dogs are spot on.the video showed young dogs mostly and yes they did miss a lot but which young dogs don't?how many young dogs have you honestly seen that were controlled in their running?not many.regardless of the general opinion a fox is a tricky customer to catch.and to catch numbers you need good dogs whether they be single or doubled up,the fact is you will catch more with two dogs than you will with one.it would be easy enough for me to say my dog would do better than them,i would expect him to,he's 5 and they are not even a year old!watch the video for what it is,pups chasing foxes.

Its a good watch...

Its really old footage.. Least them boys went out and enjoyed what they did. They covered the ground and got more foxes in a night than some would in a week and some in a month even LoL