• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ruby Wednesday (sugar fire x greyhound)

Posted Images

chart you seem to no your stuff fair play to you mate do you know where the nearest track is to me where i could run my grew im round about berwick upon tweed cheers

The lads from Hawick come down to Westerhope and the Rising Sun tracks, Westerhope is in the west of Necastle and the Rising Sun is in the east of Newcastle. Not a great lot of dogs, but you would be made very welcome !

Cheers.

cheers for that mate i dont want to do nothing serious with him i just want to see how he compares to a racing dog plus it will a good day out for me and my kids
Wansbeck greyhound track @ Cambois in Northumberland There's some non-ped whippet racing at Cambois tomorrow from about 12.30 ish, if you go give us a shout

post code NE24 1 SW

• bird dog ill tell you one day how its organised and done properly ,being involved with a few feildtrails lurchers spaneils ,ran a few hunting trails mock ups etc years ago , good fun ,etc and you get to see good dog work not just lamping a few rabbits, proper ferreting bushing fetching ,if i got involved be nothing to do with hunting life ,if we have one we dont count mixis etclol and we run it over a few days end of ,now there land in cornwall ,as ill not have to many people about on my land nowadays ,or i have acsses to an estate which you need to pay but gauranteed sport with gamekeeper etc ,the real feild trails were held over a weekend bed and breakfast etc , a real good time ,and every body in same frame of mind to see good dog work on nuetrul land no home davantage there more than that but im not got the feildtrail head on its a saturday nite and il be awy somewere tonite having fun

Whin; whenever you reply to my posts, you never admit you slagged the competition, slagged the organiser, and accused him of stealing the money !! All untrue, as everyone knows, yet you never apologised !!! You said you would run the next one, so LDR dropped out and left it to you, but you didn't do it, and made, and still make, some pathetic excuses why you didn't run it !! Man up and admit you were wrong to slag the comp and lie about the organiser and bottled out of running your own competition !!

• never told a lie. had a wind up. but to many on the side lines as they say , the only thing i was annoyed mate as i have been in compettions was the daft mixi rabbit end off .tony the lad involve phoned me says im going for a hunt with use i says ile come down to see fairplay and see if it was run how a trail should be etc he says ill be fine ,to have a good hunting comp you need acsses to lots of rabbits ,land to go on ,or if you are blessed lke tomo with rabbs in number then tally ho ,if you look back i let youse get on with comp year before that and up to that piont ,single handed is a freind so didnt like when fairplay had went a miss on a daft mixi, been there my self trying to get hood winked in sport was a sore lesson ,but not forgot ,any way water under the bridge bigger and better to get on with in life sorry mate but lke fair play

• never told a lie. had a wind up. but to many on the side lines as they say , the only thing i was annoyed mate as i have been in compettions was the daft mixi rabbit end off .tony the lad involve phoned me says im going for a hunt with use i says ile come down to see fairplay and see if it was run how a trail should be etc he says ill be fine ,to have a good hunting comp you need acsses to lots of rabbits ,land to go on ,or if you are blessed lke tomo with rabbs in number then tally ho ,if you look back i let youse get on with comp year before that and up to that piont ,single handed is a freind so didnt like when fairplay had went a miss on a daft mixi, been there my self trying to get hood winked in sport was a sore lesson ,but not forgot ,any way water under the bridge bigger and better to get on with in life sorry mate but lke fair play

So more bullshit !! You accused LDR of running off with the money, it's still all in the records on here !! You know he didn't do it,but you still won't apologise !! It didn't seem like a wind up at the time, and the lad hasn't been back on a site since !! You like fair play ??? You wern't involved in the comp in any way, yet you slagged the comp and called the organiser a thief !! IS THAT FAIR PLAY ??? You are a prick, people may think you are just a jovial buffoon, but when you ruin a competition, you arn't even in, and call the organiser a thief, then you are just a c**t !

• Like 1

now now old boy calm down if i says anything detrimental to you i apologise,and i was maybe wrong but there was more than me and it could had been ealy stopped by re running the nite in hand so easy ,end off realy mate , and im no buffoon ,but a real deal hunting guy but like a winde up and laugh , you ruined it for yourself after that nite , if you had give fair play at 3 3 chucked the mixi in the hedge then there would be never anything said , end off ,its all old hat now i think i was , not the only one involved as you no but i stick by my guns wer4e the brick and the others were all bleating like hell i just wanted it re run to the standard of any sport fair play ,

Come on lads, back on topic :thumbs:

exactly well said geoff, i'll try and get it back on track asking you a serious constructive question. we all know your non ped / grew bitches are top class, fast and fiery, whats your reasoning taking them to beddie blood. i personally as you know love the idea but your thoughts would be good

cheers mate