Lamp Comp Final!!!

now look guys me and torchey run our heat on a crap night just to push things forward, i cant understand with all this land thats been put up why it cant be run this weekend or next. me and torchey are putting our land up + food and digs. shounds to me as if the prize moneys been spent. if not prove me wrong come the feck on. whatever the out come lets do this like adults :doh: buy the way its penny up the wall

That's a harsh thing to suggest!

ive heard its true a good mate who knows him as told me the same,something to do with courts and solicitors

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well thats what should ov happend last year, as i would ov won as i got robbed picin slips etc not allowing me a re slip after a long ear lifted when we thought it was a sittin rabbit you got to

Thanks michael for your kind 'genuine' offer, but how do you assume to know you have land close to both of us, when we are at different ends of the country??? also mate, no offence intended, but i don

I'm sure you have micheal, shall i give you a ring???i've already got your number or your mates number ya silly little twat!!!!

Posted Images

should be run now weather mixy milky or whatever put it to bed , there plenty land being offerd never heard of a final being put to the next season ,just finish it end off ,its making afarce out of a rabbit comp ,,hope it gets sorted properly ,or if you cant make your mind up split the money and walk away , never heard so much nonsense over a lamp and afew rabbits , ,ive heard of changing goal posts but this is past a joke run it or call it a day ,never heard of such nonsense

Right..... I've been getting PM'S about this final; let me make it clear; I am not involved in running or organising this competition !!! I paid my entry fee, just like everyone else and was knocked out in the 3rd round. I hoped it would be a success as it is the only legal way we can test our dogs on live quarry.

My oppinion on the final, AND IT IS ONLY my oppinion !!, is that it should be run next saturday, at Single Handeds place, no ifs or buts !! If both turn up, then run it and even if it is only one - nil, then thats it over ! If only one turns up, then he is declared the winner and gets the trophies and prize money, second place prize money goes to charity. If NEITHER turn up, then they toss a coin for 1st and 2nd, and ALL the prize money goes to charity !!! As I say, this is only my oppinion, but it can't be left to fester until september, there are enough idiots making unfounded accusations allready.

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski

jd35,- thats complete rubbish, and you know that. Take care your calling someone a thief here.

A good mate who knows him ? and knows his finances ? So come on then , who is it if your saying its true you have nothing to worry about have you. Name him.

It was still there last week to run the comp. !

Wonder who you really are , and what your up to.

jd35,- thats complete rubbish, and you know that. Take care your calling someone a thief here.

A good mate who knows him ? and knows his finances ? So come on then , who is it if your saying its true you have nothing to worry about have you. Name him.

It was still there last week to run the comp. !

Wonder who you really are , and what your up to.

well the best thing you can do is lend the bloke the money for him to take tomo up on his offer and just hope it comes back to you in september,No one would hold this competion next season when people have trusted him with money and prices

its not up to lnngdog its up to the lads and lasses who have run in the competion and the people who have donated the gifts

hes already took the piss out of the good people who have donated land and prices now hes doing it to the people who entered in to the competion and all the hl members who have actively followed this competion,suprises me how this forum and the the people who run it have allowed this to happen it should be stamped upon now and run tomorrow on tomos.

well done the competitors who have come forward and said how they feel especally chartpolski :thumbs:

Edited by jd35

You have not answered my questions have you. jd35 (Mark ) ?

So what are you really upto.

I don't need lend him any money. Its there, and you know that.

That reply of yours is not from a 19 year old, and i'm sure most people on here will see through you and what your trying to do.

Answer the questions and back up your claims. Who knows LDR so well he knows his finances and then tells you. What have you to worry about in backing up your claims. Money was still there last week.

You only joined this site a few days ago under this new name ? Why

Does anyone know you.

I know him very well. I'd trust him fully, and so does anyone who knows him.

You even see his bank details now. James Bond wasn't that good.

Back up your claims. Thats all i'm asking. Why don't you.

This is very odd now.

I'm sure torchy is a good lad but it would have been run off if torchy had not had to cancell,- see the first post on this thread.

Guest dazzb

well all i can say is what a farce, no wonder mark walked last year, all the shit and lies that flew about over that well now it lookes like

mark was telling the truth as its all hapening again. tomo has offered some top permission and still it's not sorted i'd demand a refund

I know him very well. I'd trust him fully, and so does anyone who knows him.

You even see his bank details now. James Bond wasn't that good.

Back up your claims. Thats all i'm asking. Why don't you.

This is very odd now.

I'm sure torchy is a good lad but it would have been run off if torchy had not had to cancell,- see the first post on this thread.

like i,ve said,all i want to do is get it out of the way,we all have work comitments,but i,ll be happy to run it this weekend or next weekend,whatever suits ldr, i just don,t like the idea of dragging it to september, too much can go wrong before then and then what happens.Going into the mans finances is wrong if you know something say it, if not f**k off...cheers...

I know they are not Mark,- as for you ?

How do you know his personal finances, and bank details. So where has the money gone from last week then,- it was there then, to be run for.

Back up your claims. I keep asking who is telling you. Whats wrong in saying so, if your right.

Or just "chinese whispers" to the gullable.

Guest welshman

we have bin over this last year about the final YES i was there but things change in comps weather dates people makeing the date and WHY mark walked off LD won by fault but the money was there the cups were there so no reason not to trust LD :thumbs:

I know they are not Mark,- as for you ?

How do you know his personal finances, and bank details. So where has the money gone from last week then,- it was there then, to be run for.

Back up your claims. I keep asking who is telling you. Whats wrong in saying so, if your right.

Or just "chinese whispers" to the gullable.

you saw the money give us break who are you ?????him in drag :clapper:

look just tell him since your so close :clapper: to run it on tomos tomorrow and let this sleep time will ease :thumbs: and one day he might be trusted again and therefore and do it all over again in a few years, :big_boss:

ive only met him a few times at the shows but i did notice he was always a bit slow in buying the beer,

Edited by jd35